• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When will China banning Xbox?

It's not like the Yakuza series is actually being banned in China, just on some dumb pirating website that nobody gives a shit about because it's not exactly costing Sega any sales.

If those same Chinese folks want to boycott Game Pass or refuse to buy Series X consoles, though? Meh. I doubt Microsoft would care that much.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
I'm honestly surprised the Yakuza games are even available in China.

If I remember, there isn't technically suppose to be gaming console in China too.

So piracy and PC and Mobage are the main thing.
With Piracy and the specific Numbered website as one of the biggest source, even though they lost a lawsuit against

But the Yakuza/triad theme is popular in Asia, look at A better Tomorrow starring Chow Yun Fat(He wasn't suppose to be in it to begin with, and wasn't even a main character, but a side chara)

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
If I remember, there isn't technically suppose to be gaming console in China too.

Thats not true, around 2013 or 2014 Xbox and Ps4 launched there and Switch launched in Dec. 2019.

Also shouldnt the thread title be changed as this doesnt even seem to be the case and just one Twitter account posed an unverified screenshot of some conversation in a Twitter PM that everyone could write?

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
This thread is poorly sourced and misleading, and as such has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.