• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

T0kenAussie

Jan 15, 2020
Link to source

the first Final Fantasy VII Remake DLC has been confirmed. Except it isn't something you can buy in the traditional manner. Rather, it comes as part of a Butterfinger Final Fantasy VII offer. An official websitehas opened and between March 3 and May 14, 2020, people will be able to buy certain candy bars to get add-ons. Getting at least two bars will also give people a Final Fantasy VII Remake Tifa PlayStation 4 dynamic theme.

Only a handful of bars will work with the Butterfinger Final Fantasy VII Remake DLC offer. People need to buy two bars at one time to qualify for one add-on, and select Baby Ruth, Butterfinger, and Crunch bars are all applicable purchases. You can then email in a copy of your receipt to qualify for an item. (You can also text "CANDY" to 87654 during the event period.)

How many candy bars you buy determine which one Final Fantasy VII Remake DLC items you get. Someone who buys ten candy bars could earn every item by buying ten applicable candy bars at once. The graph in the terms and conditions go over them, and only a limited number of each add-ons will be available. The codes for the DLC will be sent out when the game is released.

Table of DLC
Nwpxibc.jpg

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm okay with the collaboration, but I wish they didn't go with product placement like the did.

I saw a leaked cutscene where Sephy stabs Aerith in the back and yells "ooops, Butterfingers" then took a huge bite of the candy. It took me right out of it.

OP
OP
T0kenAussie

T0kenAussie

Jan 15, 2020
Dang I even searched butterfinger because it was such an obscure thing I thought it wasn't posted. Lock pls mods

Status
Not open for further replies.