• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SneakyBadger

Oct 26, 2017
I never did get in but I remember trying to sign up for this as a kid and not being sure whether it was a literal camp that was going to pick me up in a bus lol. Wish I had gotten to try it.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was on NSider as a kid but never understood how to participate. One thing I was seriously interested in was something called "Mysteries of the Campfire." Or something similar. I remember the winner was awarded a special rank with the Lens of Truth icon. I wanted that so badly that I tried to solve the mystery, but it was beyond me. I still have the chapters from the mystery printed out from when I tried to solve it (it must have been around 2006 or so). A few months ago I actually wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone remembered it and if they could reveal to me how it was solved, but I figured there was no way I could find out. I can't remember if I'm mixing this up with another forum event, but I think there could have been hidden link/URL type shenanigans, so I don't even know if it would be solve-able with just the chapters anymore.

May 19, 2020
i had no idea this was a thing and was a huge nintendo nerd as a kid. i guess my power level was weak after all. humbling as fuck.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I remember I got an NSider account because of Camp Hyrule and my internet was so shitty it could barely run any of the flash games but I still had a blast.

Meeps

3D animator
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I was just thinking about this the other day. I'm pretty sure I was part of 2001's We Be Cubin' cabin and made Luigi's Mansion fanart in MSPaint...