• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
this is like ten ounces of food
I forgot to take a picture but its this:healthy

it doesn't even taste that bad once I added ground pepper and parmesan cheese.
its so filling.
omg im gonna lose so much fat

recommend me more filling easy to prep frozen veggies

nded

Nov 14, 2017
My brother lost like 20 pounds replacing rice and potatoes with this stuff.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle

its so filling.

Don't overdo it on the cheese. And maybe look at getting fresh cauliflower and pan roast it or steam it. Super easy.

Cauliflower has a taste?

Tastes slightly peppery to me.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, I managed to convince my unhealthy friend to eat those frozen bags of mixed veggies. The stuff with peas, corn, string beans, and carrots. Just microwave up a bag, pour out the water, and have a snack bag of naturally sweet veggies.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cauliflower is so good. You can do a lot with it, as evidenced by the vegan community using it to substitute crusts. While that's not my forte, I do think it's cool. I like cauliflower steamed, fried, baked, or raw, it doesn't matter. My mother used to dip it in egg and flower and fry it. Gave a great texture.

OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
yea portion control is hard for me, sometimes I like just stuffing my face and drowning myself with food and beverage, seems like this cali-bud will make me not guilty about having a BIGASS plate

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
My wife makes Cauliflower fried rice and it stinks up the entire house. I can't stand the smell of cauliflower.

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
My local supermarket chain sells these bags of mixed broccoli and cauliflower florets that can be thrown into the microwave. I eat them raw straight out of the bag.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I love cauliflower. Try to saute it up with garlic and a bit of salt instead of dumping cheese on it if you want to cut calories.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Roasted cauliflower is incredible. Toss it in a bit of oil, salt, and pepper (and tumeric if you're pairing it with indian food) and bake it until it's withered and delicious. Roasted cauliflower soup is also fantastic, but good luck roasting cauliflower and then not eating it all before you even get to that stage.

I do not think much of cauliflower as a rice substitute or keto bread alternative, though.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
Last edited:

Deleted member 20202

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Cymru
Cauliflower cheese with leek. Loved it before I went keto.

Now it's heavenly with a lovely steak and some Asparagus tips.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
My wife made cauliflower lettuce wraps with a gochujang/peanut sauce and the way they were cooked created this crazy texture similar to chicken.

But really, just buy a head of cauliflower. Cut it up and you can do the exact same things as that bag. Probably cheaper, too.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017

its so filling.

Why are you destroying the benefits by adding Parmesan cheese?! It's no longer 90 calories!

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

its so filling.

lol
Cheese it's pretty caloric and has too much fat