• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
So Natiko were you really havin trouble following my thought process behind bronsonlee, not bronsonlee, to yes bronsonlee or was it all scum protection?

Good game scum, congrats!! Totally earned. I know every scum win is completely earned

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Check out scum chat if you wanna see an all time carry job by Nat, lol
Nah you did good especially with this being your first time as mafia here at least. The fun thing with it being such a small game is we had more room to be unpredictable and throw everyone off. In a larger game it's harder. You can't always afford to do the unexpected when you have to eliminate claimed PRs, loud town leaders, etc.

So Natiko were you really havin trouble following my thought process behind bronsonlee, not bronsonlee, to yes bronsonlee or was it all scum protection?

Good game scum, congrats!! Totally earned. I know every scum win is completely earned
Nah, I mean it did contradict itself at the end there, but so did a lot of people when we were all just voting with relatively few posts to work with lol I was just going harder at it than it deserved to try and swing votes to you because I thought your exclusion would be easier to explain than Donna's. Thankfully I bussed Bronson hard enough that no one really bothered to bring up the idea of me doing that to save him.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
What an interesting game. Though I was hoping for a 3 people room with 2 mafia in it.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
I feel a lot better about the game after the ending, but this was a terribly frustrating game during that second phase. The whole sheeping theory broke my spirit, and that was after I posted on timestamps showing I clearly made the important moves first, only for it to be waved away. I also mentioned my theory about 2 scum being in the other room being 'probable' but it was argued that I was pushing that non stop. I was virtually excluded without any scum imput whatsoever. In hindsight maybe my death would have been best, if town then read my final posts, I felt a lot better about Flux, was unhappy with Bronson and warned against anyone defending me (Natiko). Anyway I had fun for the rest of the game, a game like this was much easier to track and be active in than a big game like Mansion, and I'm looking forward to be in the next ones :)