• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I tried to argue Bronson was the most likely scum probability wise yesterday. I pointed out that he had done fuck all. Not my fault no one listened and then Flux went fully off the rails. Now that I know Flux was just dumb as rocks town I at least have the solice of knowing we were fucked regardless because he would have caused my ME and then been the ME today instead lol
It is what it is. Either you're scum and we get another day or you're town and we instantly lose.

And don't start pointing at Bronson now because it's not happening today. I agreed that we should've excluded him yesterday, it was 3 to 4 and we lost. He's scummy as hell and was my #1 exclusion but you can't just run up, exclude Flux and come back here thinking it's happy days. Ya'll fucked up in that room. No other way around it.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
It is what it is. Either you're scum and we get another day or you're town and we instantly lose.

And don't start pointing at Bronson now because it's not happening today. I agreed that we should've excluded him yesterday, it was 3 to 4 and we lost. He's scummy as hell and was my #1 exclusion but you can't just run up, exclude Flux and come back here thinking it's happy days. Ya'll fucked up in that room. No other way around it.
Fuck off, Flux fucked the whole game. Just go ahead and get this shit over with.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Faddy is it allowed by the game rules to fake quotes? I want to know if there is any possibility at all that those quotes posted by Nat and Kop could be fake.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Faddy is it allowed by the game rules to fake quotes? I want to know if there is any possibility at all that those quotes posted by Nat and Kop could be fake.
You should be able to surmise from Kopite copying everything including the post numbers and time stamps and the little quote formatting and shit it's not fake.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You should be able to surmise from Kopite copying everything including the post numbers and time stamps and the little quote formatting and shit it's not fake.

The devil is in the details. I like to be thorough and now i have more information than i had before. That question was worth it.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck off, Flux fucked the whole game. Just go ahead and get this shit over with.
giphy.gif

Still going to do it, just wanted you to known we're cool.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Still going to do it, just wanted you to known we're cool.
I'm just saying if you put yourself in my shoes and see that about face from Flux and think "yeah I'd just let myself be misexcluded by someone I think is scum, completely going against the plan that same person previously laid out" then you're lying to yourself. The loss is whatever, but don't try and lay this shit at my feet.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Who went rogue first what the hell

I said I was concerned about the room choice for this reason!

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As far as i'm concerned Nat going is a foregone conclusion. 99% chance he's scum and 1% he's a terrible town that just cost us the game, so i'm fine either way.

We need to focus on who goes next. My money right now is still on Kop, but Bronson better bring himself into the game. His coasting has been going on for way too long. We have two phases to do this.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I'm just saying if you put yourself in my shoes and see that about face from Flux and think "yeah I'd just let myself be misexcluded by someone I think is scum, completely going against the plan that same person previously laid out" then you're lying to yourself. The loss is whatever, but don't try and lay this shit at my feet.
It's unfortunate we have to exclude you. If you're town then it's a shake.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to find out which of Vere and Sae were scum so I know who to shit talk for eternity for blaming me instead of Flux.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Guys, today is fine because anyone voting off wagon is likely scum (or want to lose and at that point it was a good game), but if Natiko is scum then tomorrow, regardless of who makes it out the night alive, don't fucking vote willy nilly.

We'd be 2 town and 1 scum. Any vote that's off and we lose the game.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
I mean it's pretty obvious Flux went off the deep end and threw the game. There's still a slight chance we can win, and I think that path is to vote Bronson.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Guys, today is fine because anyone voting off wagon is likely scum (or want to lose and at that point it was a good game), but if Natiko is scum then tomorrow, regardless of who makes it out the night alive, don't fucking vote willy nilly.

We'd be 2 town and 1 scum. Any vote that's off and we lose the game.
We're at MYLO though

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
So you guys just have the same damn quotes loaded up to send out one minute after the other?

I'm doing a deep dive on this then

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Real talk, what other conclusion did you expect to go down today?
Once he flipped town I knew the game was over, but whichever of you two (or heaven forbid both) is town is dense as hell for somehow thinking this is my fault instead of Flux's for going off the script. Had I let myself be ME then you'd just be sitting here killing him instead.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Once he flipped town I knew the game was over, but whichever of you two (or heaven forbid both) is town is dense as hell for somehow thinking this is my fault instead of Flux's for going off the script. Had I let myself be ME then you'd just be sitting here killing him instead.
You're absolutely right, we would have, just as we're doing now. And it would be well deserved for being scummy as fuck.

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
That's not what you said at the time though. Why didn't you just vote another composition instead of riding Flux, like C, E, H, I?

How was this not what i said at the time when i literally quoted myself saying it? What are you playing at here?

We both said that!

Well we could just go for Bronson then?

You're pushing for me hard
Natiko was pushing for me hard last phase

You both just went rogue and tossed out a townie, ignoring the specific plan that we as a group had sorted out

Flux had you dialed in and you scurried away somehow

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Or you could have just idk voted Kopite like it was agreed by all?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Just to clarify Nat, I feel that if you're scum or town, Flux made an anti-town move by opening with that statement. That's not on you or Kopite, but you guys did take to it and that's why I have to exclude you.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
We both said that!

You're pushing for me hard
Natiko was pushing for me hard last phase

You both just went rogue and tossed out a townie, ignoring the specific plan that we as a group had sorted out

Flux had you dialed in and you scurried away somehow
And had you been excluded we wouldn't be in this shitshow now.

I went out and tossed a then unconfirmed townie because it was the most town move to make. I ended up saving a confirmed townie in myself.

You've scurried and coasted along because Flux made a terrible gambit that's likely cost us the game. I think you're scum and we should exclude you

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Just to clarify Nat, I feel that if you're scum or town, Flux made an anti-town move by opening with that statement. That's not on you or Kopite, but you guys did take to it and that's why I have to exclude you.
Look I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I believe Natiko is town. If he was scum could've just excluded me no questions asked. Now he's put himself in a position where he's likely to be excluded, why would a scum player do such a thing?

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Alright I'm popping my pattern out

5 Minutes Left

==== DAY 1 MOVEMENT ====
Day Start

r
(Active votes: 4)
fluxwavez - #147
natiko - #167
saenima - #171
kopite - #189

Kopite and Nat voting together

Nat has been coming after me for most of the game, and also going after Flux to whittle away at his credibility

Kopite was going after flux, tried to swap to me when it was his best shot to survive

Kopite, instead of going after the very obvious exclusion move in Nat, goes after me AGAIN

They've been in lockstep this whole game, they just deviated it from it enough times that it didn't scan until now, and Flux had to deviate from everyone's plan to get it to happen, which he did because Kopite baited him into it

Natiko why did you hesitate on excluding Flux, if those quotes are true? Wasn't that what you wanted to do the whole phase?

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017

Nat has been coming after me for most of the game, and also going after Flux to whittle away at his credibility

Kopite was going after flux, tried to swap to me when it was his best shot to survive

Kopite, instead of going after the very obvious exclusion move in Nat, goes after me AGAIN

They've been in lockstep this whole game, they just deviated it from it enough times that it didn't scan until now, and Flux had to deviate from everyone's plan to get it to happen, which he did because Kopite baited him into it

Natiko why did you hesitate on excluding Flux, if those quotes are true? Wasn't that what you wanted to do the whole phase?
I'd say going after you is definitely a town move, so you're really just reinforcing how town Nat and I are really

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If i were Nat and Flux came at me with that line of thinking i would immediately vote Kop. At that point Flux has two choices, either he votes Kop like agreed upon or he votes elsewhere risking a NE or a ME and then he'd have to explain to town what the hell he was thinking and much more likely than not get himself immediately excluded today. Nat voting for Flux can only mean two things: either he's scum or he's terrible town that put his own survivability over town winning the game. And as far as i'm aware Nat is a very good player, so there is no doubt in my mind how he'll flip at this point.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

Because I'm not so full of myself to hope my reads are better than those of the collective, but I'm damn sure of my alignment so when it was him or me it wasn't even a choice. Everyone can scream at him after the game. That being said I suspect you don't mind this at all.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Look I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I believe Natiko is town. If he was scum could've just excluded me no questions asked. Now he's put himself in a position where he's likely to be excluded, why would a scum player do such a thing?
No idea. Natiko was lower than Bronson and you on my priority list yesterday so I didn't want to exclude him first either. But we can't deny that three of you went in a room to exclude you, two came out and Flux is dead. It has to be done.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
If i were Nat and Flux came at me with that line of thinking i would immediately vote Kop. At that point Flux has two choices, either he votes Kop like agreed upon or he votes elsewhere risking a NE or a ME and then he'd have to explain to town what the hell he was thinking and much more likely than not get himself immediately excluded today. Nat voting for Flux can only mean two things: either he's scum or he's terrible town that put his own survivability over town winning the game. And as far as i'm aware Nat is a very good player, so there is no doubt in my mind how he'll flip at this point.
Lol okay, let's do this. God I hope you're scum or you are going to hear so much shit from me.

VOTE: Natiko

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The way Kopite is batting for Nat right now and how they're both zeroing on Bronson is so damn obvious right now.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
The way Kopite is batting for Nat right now and how they're both zeroing on Bronson is so damn obvious right now.
Sure Jan. Haven't forgotten your bullshit pushes on me he last phase.

Scum team is Bronson and Saenima.

Verelios Up to you on what you wanna do. Flux fucked the game up so I'm not gonna be salty if you vote Natiko and he ends up being town

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Gonna wait on Bronson because it's suspect as shit Natiko hasn't been hammered yet. Scum need one town vote to win the game, Nat has two votes on him, one of them his own.