• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty crazy. Broke records tonight. Dude is gonna be even more South Korean royalty after today. Cant wait to see what he does next.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think with how spread out the Oscar winners were is telling of how stacked this year was. If 1917 or Parasite came out last year, I think they would've walked out with 6 or 7 Oscars.

Great year for Hollywood!

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Can't complain. Parasite, OUATIH, Irishman, Little Women and Marriage Story were all great.

Happy we didn't get a green book.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
2 out of the last 3 years they shocked me with the best picture winners. But both were so well deserved (The Shape of Water and Parasite).

For those going to watch Parasite, we mean it when we say don't look up or do any research about it beforehand. Let yourself just be intrigued by what you're watching.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
The Academy loves to troll everyone when there's a supposed shoe in favorite. This year it was 1917, a couple years ago it was La La Land. Most memorable for me still is Crash over Brokeback Mountain

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was my favorite movie of the year but Parasite was really fucking good. Much deserved.

D23

Oct 25, 2017
Bong pretty much a king in south korean now! This win is so fucking huge wow

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Parasite will be the 1st foreign film to win best picture oscar and have its English language remake win too...

..i'm joking!

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I thought Parasite had a very good chance to grab BP because of the changes to Picture voting in the last decade, but I'm pleasantly surprised at it taking Director. A good night overall.