• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
So fucking happy for Bong. Looks up to Scorsese a lot and mentioned in interviews hoping to be able to speak to him. Must be a dream come true to be able to pay respect to him like that and have that fed back so directly.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Didn't expect Bong to turn his speech into a lifetime achievement award for Marty Scorsese, but that's what kings do

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
Bong is just so talented AND generous that he is completely paving the way For further and better recognition of global cinema by building what I'd imagine are some strong bonds.

Chuck

Oct 25, 2017
I was half joking about Bong getting four earlier. I can't believe he might actually get them.

wandering

flâneur
Oct 25, 2017
Yes.

It's kind of a meme in the film score community that the composer with the most foreign sounding name has won in the Original Score category over the past 25 years or so... foreign in terms of language and being generally unrecognizable.

The pattern continues.

huh

Sure, but let's be cognizant of comments that can come off as xenophobic and alienating, please.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Academy, we've been over this before: You MUTE the audience mics during this segment. It's weird and awkward that some get cheers, while others total silence.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
His name was "Rip"? >_<
giphy.gif

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
It will never not amaze me that humans don't understand the concept of not clapping during memoriams.