• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.webp

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Man I really thought John Williams stood a chance this year, to finally get some Sequel Trilogy score recognition (or Prequel Trilogy for that matter).

But everyone seems pretty sure it's gonna be Foreign-Sounding Composer Name 32039.

Williams is the greatest of all time but this sequel trilogy score has not been great. Prequels were better in every single way.

BigWeather

Nov 4, 2017
It's legitimately one of the funniest shows I've watched in maybe 5 maybe 10 years. It's the only instance I can think of where a follow up show is better than the movie it came from.
Yeah, it really is amazing. All of the vampires are great (a special shout-out to Colin as the Energy Vampire, amazing concept and as an office drone myself it hits waaay too close to home). Sad that the new vampire that can go invisible won't be on the show next season. =/

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
biggest shame, i thought rami was great as well, but taron was amazing and did his own singing. no way they were gonna go ham on two musical bio films two years in a row, but BR being nominated for for BP will always be the biggest stain on the oscars IMO
But I mean, the song was a duet...

hiryu2015

Oct 27, 2017
Sam Mendes is a heavy betting favorite to win best director. I would consider that locked up too considering the way things have been going

Rosé Fighter

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 23, 2019
Re: Visual Effects

There's Visual Effects
And theres Special Effects

Special Effects are practical effects done during production. Visual effects are cgi and other post production work.

Oct 28, 2017
lol why are people always SO WORRIED that Parasite might be a horror movie?

Bad memories of Audition maybe lmao.

I remember people walking out when it first showed at my local artsy cinema.

Man so far the night is going about as predicted. Maybe ford vs Ferrari for editing?

I had Ford and Ferrari for editing. The race sequences are exceptional.

Re: Visual Effects

There's Visual Effects
And theres Special Effects

Special Effects are practical effects done during production. Visual effects are cgi and other post production work.

That being said, I do get the feeling the Academy doesn't know the difference either sometimes.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Americans, what the fuck is wrong with your TV? Stop with the ads at once. Fix this shit already.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man I really thought John Williams stood a chance this year, to finally get some Sequel Trilogy score recognition (or Prequel Trilogy for that matter).

But everyone seems pretty sure it's gonna be Foreign-Sounding Composer Name 32039.
Rey's theme is the only memorable track of the ST.