• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
CayA9e3.png

Also his reaction during Marvel movies

Kaban

Oct 25, 2017
Was surprised to hear Randy Newman's score in Marriage Story - I was thinking "why does this sound like Toy Story?" Then I saw his name in the end credits

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why is that embarrassing? They were talking about movies and the songs you instantly recognize that are attached to them. It was an obvious choice.
It's embarrassing because they didnt allow Kevin Hart to host because of his past tweets but they allow Eminem to come sing whose songs contain a buncha homophobic lyrics. I guess better word would be hypocritical

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
MORE ADS
MORE MUSIC
NO AWARDS

bgbball31

Oct 25, 2017
I thought it could have upset Hollywood in Production if it was really strong, and both sound award.

Yeah, this was my one miss so far tonight (caveat being that I didn't predict documentary short nor animated short). I thought the Academy would give more credence to the work that had to go into the set design to make 1917's one-shot seamlessly flow.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Randy Newman doing a Toy Story song makes me think of the old Family Guy joke and it fucks me all the way up that it was from literal 1999.

We're all dying soon lol

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I never quite understood why people mocked the mom's spaghetti line in "Lose Yourself."

I'm probably the biggest Em fan on ERA, and even I'll admit that there are times he forces rhymes. This was one of them and it was a bit silly. The song's popularity made it more apparent that he could have spent 5 more minutes rhyming with "already"