• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Personally I would have gotten Lou Diamon Phillips to sing La Bamba but what do I know about entertainment

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
A pretty arrogant American perspective about "Don't you forget about me". Simple Minds were huge here in Europe. Much, much bigger than Breakfast Club. That song is totally separate from the movie here.
I mean, you're watching an awards show thats 99% American movies, filmed in Hollywood CA.

Imagine me complaining about German award shows being arrogant that they dont play more New Orleans Jazz music in their show.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
they literally play this on the oldies channel my mom listens to so yeah

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
Also good to see the Oscars quickly doing something about minority representation by getting a hip hop artist in to do a surprise performance.

Courage

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
EQYZGyaWAAEDnd1

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
This is dragging too much. Why can't they just skip all the Ads?! Stop shoving me ads about tampons and mesothelioma