• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
Found American Factory pretty mediocre and I wonder if it helped having a connection to the Obamas.

I'd have voted for Edge of Democracy to annoy the facists.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Which is weird because all the wins are totally deserved so far.

Yeah, I'm finding it hard to argue against the winners so far. It's also feels like a largely solid list of nominations as a whole, some snubs aside.

Really, the only thing that would evoke a negative reaction from me this year would be Joker winning Best Picture, which it obviously won't.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm finding it hard to argue against the winners so far. It's also feels like a largely solid list of nominations as a whole, some snubs aside.

Really, the only thing that would evoke a negative reaction from me this year would be Joker winning Best Picture, which it obviously won't.

Oof, did you just jinx us?

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The guy had the opportunity to say "Thanks, Obama" and he didn't take it. It was right there, staring at him in the face. What the fuck lol.