• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which potential sequel game is your favourite?

• Bloodborne sequel

Votes: 851 52.9%
  • Days Gone sequel

Votes: 115 7.2%
  • God Of War sequel

Votes: 677 42.1%
  • Horizon Zero Dawn sequel

Votes: 599 37.3%
  • Infamous Second Son sequel

Votes: 173 10.8%
  • The Order 1866 sequel

Votes: 195 12.1%
  • Ratchet and Clank sequel

Votes: 229 14.2%

• Total voters

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The lack of PS5 news is getting people antsy.

Which are you most excited for, and what has potential to be move improved if given a second chance? I'm most lookin forward to HZD2, but I think a sequel to the Order 1866 after learning from their past mistakes, is really fun to think about. A sequel to a 3rd person mascot platformer would also be nice.

Edit; sorry about the missing options in the poll, ran out of options. :(

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Only thing that matters to me is a Bloodborne sequel and some RPGs. I'm really not interested in sequels to God of War, Days Gone or ESPECIALLY Horizon and the Order.

HebrewHammer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
lol Bloodborne 2 the thread.

The rest are already likely in development, aside from a new inFAMOUS and The Order 1887 (if you don't believe the rumors).

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
A lot of people are gonna say Bloodbourne, but I would pay good money to see what Guerilla could do with PS5's power.
Horizon Zero Dawn, even now, 3 years later, is still jaw dropping.

Less interested, I would have to say Ratchet and Clank.
I'm afraid the series has lost his "hit factor" and I don't see Insomniac reinventing the franchise, and seeing how well received the 2016 game was, they're probably gonna keep going down that line, and Im not that interested.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Horizon 2...

giphy.gif

Nestunt

Oct 27, 2017
Porto, Portugal
God of War's sequel has a lot of potential, in terms of scale and story.

But, what I'm more interested in is possible new IP coming out of Naughty Dog, SSM, and Guerrilla during next gen.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I thought days gone was great, with a lot of potential to get way better with a sequel and an interesting story setup.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
I love Bloodborne.
I think it's PS4 best game.
It's among my favorite games ever.
I don't want a sequel and hope that if Sony is working with From for another exclusive it's a new IP.
With that being said Horizon 2 is the one with more potential to grow even tho the first is already great. Can't wait for it !

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
I feel like Horzion has the most to gain with a second entry. The first is great, but felt distinctly limited in its' open world design. Having a sequel that learns from the current state of the genre + the power of the PS5 could mean something absolutely spectacular.

Foxnull

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2019
Not really interested in any of those sequels. I would much prefer new and original games.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
A God of War sequel is a given.
I'd love a Bloodborne sequel but I don't honestly think it was popular enough to warrant it honestly.

The rest of the list is mostly a "meh" from me.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
This group of games is fucking silly for a PS5 Sequel "dream" list...like...they're all happening other than maybe Bloodborne and the Order. These aren't dreams, they're just games they want that are for sure coming. Throw in like...Ape Escape, Sly Cooper, SOCOM, Wipeout, Resistance and then the Order and Bloodborne and you've got a list.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
On one hand, Bloodborne was already perfect and a sequel could potentially fuck it up.

On the other, I want Bloodborne 2