• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
Evilore was posting photoshopped pictures of AOC giving Trump a blowjob.
It's that bad.
i remember a time not long ago maybe 2016 or 17 in the old place when we were having some kind of heated discussion in a thread and someone said something way outta line, and EvilLore just came in and banned him with one word. "Disappear" and i thought then that he was a good guy.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
i remember a time not long ago maybe 2016 or 17 in the old place when we were having some kind of heated discussion in a thread and someone said something way outta line, and EvilLore just came in and banned him with one word. "Disappear" and i thought then that he was a good guy.
that was when someone was protesting the punching of nazis iirc

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
This thread is about 8chan, everyone. Let's get back on topic.

Last edited:

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, he'd love the ad revenue getting closer to the old days, and former 8chan people would love to know that they'd taken over and subverted the place they hated all those years. Soooo.... 🤷‍♂️

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
All the "but deplatforming, does it really work" bullshit makes me think that the day people have rats in their basement, they'll just let them be because you know, other rats will come anyway.
Reminds me of people shouting how deplatforming Milo would only make him stronger.

Didn't quite work out that way, did it?

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Evilore was posting photoshopped pictures of AOC giving Trump a blowjob.
It's that bad.
Just a reminder, Gaf went from a top 5000 most viewed site in the world, to 15000, and has consistently dropped since the split (they dropped 800 spots in the last month alone). The website isn't and won't be growing, and is dying a slow inevitable death. What's left are just the dregs that huddle together and further make gaf irrelevant.

(edit) Just saw the mod post, sorry, I won't post anything further on it.

Oct 26, 2017
NeoChan.

Kind of a pathetic one though after reading his Captain Marvel "review".

I guess he sees an opportunity here with 8chan going down.

Wouldn't surprise me if they end up in the news at some point and not in a good way.
There name is going to attract action faster than Chan though. They are just blatant about it now.

PawPrints

Oct 30, 2017
Great news! We need to keep chippy away at them so they don't think that they are a legitimate platform in any way whatsoever

Eugene's Axe

Jan 17, 2019
its worse than stormfront boards. they are openly racist over there. and when i say openly i mean openly. just go into any thread in the politics forum and you will see dozens of angry white supremacists saying the most vile and racist shit ever.
So what happened to the owner? Was he a racist all along or did he turn racist after the exodus? I just checked and indeed there are lots of blatant racists who agree with the El Paso's loser manifesto. They even have a black republican, conspiracy nut, racist and all.
It's amazing how that place changed.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
You think that Russia's going to host all these sites just to cause stress and disorder in the United States and in other places around the world? I wouldn't be surprised 8chan pops up again in the next couple of days in a safe Zone.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
100% Speaking of people also need to remember that pedophilia (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ity-without-any-rules/?utm_term=.fbf0611bf9ee) was also a major part of and draw to the site as well. The shit was a horror show and I'm not sure why anyone is trying to devalue wiping it from the Internet.
Yep. I just did some reading and I'm surprised 8chan was formed in 2013 because I lurked 4chan in the aughts (between '06 and '10) and could have sworn 8chan existed back then and was mostly referenced mockingly as the place you go to find CP. I know 420chan was around then. Maybe my one or two forays back to see if 4chan had "gotten better" (ugh I was stupid) were more recent than I recall. Just weird to see its formation discussed in direct relation to GamerGate.

Speaking of 4chan, add my voice to those calling for its closure. I was active on /b/ when the VTech shooting happened. I remember the overall mood & reactions surrounding it. Doesn't matter if this shit is isolated to /pol/ now. Shoulda been nuked from the 'net ages ago.

Nov 1, 2017
As I said in another thread no matter what where they run too if they keep getting hammered eventually they'll be reduced to a hopefully less threatening menance. Deplatforming works.

OP
OP
Tahnit

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of 4chan, add my voice to those calling for its closure. I was active on /b/ when the VTech shooting happened. I remember the overall mood & reactions surrounding it. Doesn't matter if this shit is isolated to /pol/ now. Shoulda been nuked from the 'net ages ago.

now that we know we can shut a site down for condoning violence if it happens on 4chan and is not policed there im pretty confident that we can deplatform them as well. It just takes one thread like that to have providers and hosting companies to want to separate from that shit ASAP.

pink

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
i have learned so much about 8chan today and all i can say is fucking WOW

also have any of you seen the 8chan's owner's audio book site?

there's pictures of their narrators

MdwRO5e.png
WSpEBAD.png
BRyjUUb.png

why are they all wearing fedoras and touching their chins?!?!?!??!

Oct 27, 2017
NeoChan.

Kind of a pathetic one though after reading his Captain Marvel "review".

I guess he sees an opportunity here with 8chan going down.

Wouldn't surprise me if they end up in the news at some point and not in a good way.
He's a grifter. He made more money pandering to progressives, until he couldn't. Now he panders to degenerates.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
i have learned so much about 8chan today and all i can say is fucking WOW

also have any of you seen the 8chan's owner's audio book site?

there's pictures of their narrators

MdwRO5e.png
WSpEBAD.png
BRyjUUb.png

why are they all wearing fedoras and touching their chins?!?!?!??!
It's so weird... about a decade ago they all just as a group decided that fedoras and douchebaggery would be the incel style.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
That is fantastic news!
They'll probably migrate to t_d on reddit if they're not already there.
the old place behavior is just proof that the community could (and did) survive without the place's shitty owner.
Hopefully more is coming.
Why the fuck was this place no closed down after the NZ shooting I have no idea.
Guess the power of money is that strong.

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
How do you go from posting a picture of yourself meeting Obama and bragging about it to...that?

I know Eviloser was the very definition of a Fair Weather Liberal but DAMN...

What does a meeting with Obama have to do with anything? I'm sure plenty of "well to do" conservatives have met Obama, were polite and took a picture with him. All the while hating him and everything he stood for.

I'm honestly struggling to see your point. Just because this guy met Obama and bragged about it for internet clout was supposed to mean what exactly?

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
What does a meeting with Obama have to do with anything? I'm sure plenty of "well to do" conservatives have met Obama, were polite and took a picture with him. All the while hating him and everything he stood for.

I'm honestly struggling to see your point. Just because this guy met Obama and bragged about it for internet clout was supposed to mean what exactly?
It was supposed to show that he was some kind of leader of opinion or something and that he was bigger than himself.
The picture was the point to show that he was some kind of paragon of virtue or something.
It's childish and considering the guy rather transparent.
I mean no conservative EVER shared a picture of Obama and tried to pass that off a positive.
I mean it became a liability for Chris Chritie!

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if a few are gonna try to migrate over here and lay low. If they are, they are not welcome here.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
Wonder if a few are gonna try to migrate over here and lay low. If they are, they are not welcome here.
Why the fuck would they migrate from their hellhole to this forum of all places when they have racist ERA across the block with an owner willing to give them lapdance for traffic?