• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

starpower

The Fallen
Jan 23, 2018
Canada
tenor.gif

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
She needs to fucking go..primary her ass. She's a fucking republican as far as I'm concerned. No place representing CA.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Honestly, her whole thing at the hearings was garbage. Her statement was terrible from what I saw (didn't watch the whole thing), and she like kissed Graham's ass at the end I guess it was for being a great leader in these sham ass hearings and now this. She's losing it. Well, she didn't really have it all that much, but you know what I mean.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
4D chess to give the entire committee COVID and stop the nomination.

Yes, I'm kidding.

ReturnOfThaMack88

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2020
Was there a point when she was actually a true progressive leader? My entire life, I just remember her being very shitty. There must have been a point things were different?

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Basic self-preservation and intelligence is a left wing ploy.

If the black plague were around these people would have licked the rats.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
DiFi sucks. Maybe Biden can find some nice, comfy sinecure that she'll take, and open that seat up for a Senator that can better represent California.

Oct 31, 2017
Unknown
Quite a health risk for her. It would be prudent to start figuring out who to run and support in a primary for her seat before the next scheduled election.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm more upset about her praising Graham for the hearings. This is who is fighting for us against Republican fuckery? With fulsome praise for their abominable hearings to install a horror SC judge. Feinstein has always been useless.

If she foolishly allows herself to be taken out and hopefully replaced by someone decent, then so be it.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
There should be age/term limits. This must be age old working mates connection. They benefit eachother.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
All these ancient democrats who refuse to view the GOP as the enemy and the plague on civilization that they are are a huge part of the problem. We need to primary every one of their asses.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
I'm more upset about her praising Graham for the hearings. This is who is fighting for us against Republican fuckery? With fulsome praise for their abominable hearings to install a horror SC judge. Feinstein has always been useless.

If she foolishly allows herself to be taken out and hopefully replaced by someone decent, then so be it.

I can already see the Lindsey Graham election ads against Jaime Harrison now, boasting about bipartisanship and that he's actually not a bad guy at all like how Harrison paints him.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Why would you do something so stupid like that?

There should be age/term limits. This must be age old working mates connection. They benefit eachother.

Not just state senators, but also with Federal Court & Supreme Court judges. If everyone else can have term limits, why can't they?

Shaun Solo

Oct 25, 2017
Love to praise my political opponents for ramming through a rightwing loon to the supreme court in the oh most noble way possible. These are the type of "extending your hand across the aisle" moments we need more of in our government.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After Biden wins the next fight will be moderates vs progressives. People like her need to be defeated.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
I do wonder if Graham has confided in her that his internal polling shows that he's toast, or something, and she sees this as the end of their long working relationship?

Still trash.

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
It's infuriating enough that Republicans are stealing yet another seat but now we're hugging them for it. Fuck her.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I can already see the Lindsey Graham election ads against Jaime Harrison now, boasting about bipartisanship and that he's actually not a bad guy at all like how Harrison paints him.
Yeah, way to throw Harrison under the bus. I'm just getting angrier and angrier thinking about it. It goes to show, primaries are as important as general elections. People like Feinstein are the enemy too in their own way.

The other side of having to stomach Red state dems needing to act like Republicans most of the time is that Blue state dems should be progressives that actually fight, like AOC in the House.

dots

Oct 27, 2017
California should be embarrassed that they sent her back to the Senate a couple years ago.

She wants to bring blue slips back if the Dems take the Senate, letting Republicans block judicial nominations with no recourse.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, way to throw Harrison under the bus. I'm just getting angrier and angrier thinking about it. It goes to show, primaries are as important as general elections. People like Feinstein are the enemy too in their own way.

The other side of having to stomach Red state dems needing to act like Republicans most of the time is that Blue state dems should be progressives that actually fight, like AOC in the House.

1000% agree. I do think that this is to a large extent a side effect of 1) six year terms in the Senate and 2) no term limits. Senators see each other as colleagues to a greater degree than Representatives do. If they started in the Senate before the last ~15 years of extreme partisanship, I could see how they still could act like this.

Unfortunately, I do think that Biden likely shares this mindset.

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, she's awful. Cannot be replaced fast enough. If this is how she wants to go out, more power to her.

Just don't get near her.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
This is another reason DC statehood needs to be the very first thing Dems do if they win the Senate. These people are old (this one is also a moron and a ghoul), and there's a plague going on. Any one of them could drop dead with little notice.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
After Biden wins the next fight will be moderates vs progressives. People like her need to be defeated.

These. This is why I say that Progressive Democrats should be the future of leading this country.

Codeblue

Oct 25, 2017
I'm of the opinion that she should be hugging more people without a mask. Absurd that she didn't lose in 2018.

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017
Unless something changes she's gonna be the head of the Judiciary Committee which is gonna be bad news bears.