• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
As if covid hasn't wrecked havock on the asian community enough. Thoughts go out to the families of those affected.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can sadly see a lot more of this type of shit in the future.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
The fact that this is not the only story on CNN right now shows how desensitized we have become to gun violence.

Yep. I turned it on to hear updates on the shooting and they cut over to Chris Cuomo who started talking about fucking McConnell. Are you serious? Who cares about McConnell ever, let alone when there is real news happening? I turned that shit off quick.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
User Banned (3 Months): Racial insensitivity in a thread regarding a hate crime, previous bans for similar trolling
Gold Spa is a known prostitution spot in Atlanta - it literally isn't a "spa" or "massage parlor". That whole area is a mini red light district. Makes me wonder if it is hate crime related or gang related.
this made me do a double take on the name, "Young's Asian Massage"

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Literally a white nationalist terrorist. Wouldn't be shocked at all to learn he targeted who he targeted because he's blaming COVID on them.

Off to jail he goes.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
Sounds like a prime candidate of the incel women hatred you see on 4chan/8chan. Not sure they specifically target Asian women as it seems like they hate all women.
Hopefully he cooperates with police and we get the reasoning.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
RIP. How absolutely frightening for something like this to happen.

TBH I assume motivation is a bit of an incel and a bit of a white supremacist/nationalist, and a whole lot of total trash.

EOS-HDC

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Tijuana, B.C, Mexico
RIP the victims of a system dragging their feet to do anything about it.

Also this will test the places that like to call events like this the "result of a lone wolf attack"

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Developing on CNN right now.

All victims appear to be Asian females.

I'll post an official news item when I find one.

Horrible, they are saying that all the victims were asian, and that at least one of the locations, the suspect left others alive (did not shoot them). According to the police they shared the suspect entering his car and he appeared he white. I wonder what ethnicity the survivors are.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR

魑魅魍魎

Oct 25, 2017
RIP to the victims. Sickens me to see innocent people being killed for living their life.

This is heinous freaking hate crime. Fuck the asshole who did this

Sadsic

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
User Banned (2 Weeks): Inappropriate Speculation and Racial Stereotyping in a Sensitive Thread
I'm very morbidly curious if any of these shooting victims will also turn out to be sex trafficking victims

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Gold Spa is a known prostitution spot in Atlanta - it literally isn't a "spa" or "massage parlor". That whole area is a mini red light district. Makes me wonder if it is hate crime related or gang related.
The idea of massage parlors being a hub of Asians isn't a foreign one. And if you're a racist asshat who's looking to target Asian individuals, it's a quick soft target.

If it was gang related, I don't think they'd target multiple locations. And not all of these types of businesses are run by that kind of organized crime, either.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
What the absolute fuck is wrong with people. Glad they caught this trash. 8 people gone because of this fuck.

How many terrorist attacks do magats have to commit before they get recognized as a terrorist organization?
If you mean by the government, there's no such thing as a domestic terrorist organization under US law. The whole process of designating something a terrorist organization only applies to primarily foreign organizations; hence why those designations are made by the State Department.

swimming

Oct 27, 2017
im sick

not lookin forward to the fuckin mass shootings thatre gonna happen bc ppl thjnk covid is "done"

fuck america god damn

Guddha

Sep 5, 2019
I hope he suffers immensely for the rest of his life and that it ends with a messy awful death. Decades of torture is all he deserves.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What in the absolute fuck. RIP to the victims.

im sick

not lookin forward to the fuckin mass shootings thatre gonna happen bc ppl thjnk covid is "done"

fuck america god damn

Depressing af thought but yep. Dreading the day we get back to 100% normalcy and we get news of the first school shooting, etc.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully they'll find MAGA ties with this guy, because Asians are getting radicalized by the alt-right. The recent attacks have all been blamed on other minorities and I see plenty of Asians hate on Biden and democrats because they let black people rampage during the protests. Having Trump ties will hopefully wake up some Asians that these people aren't your friends.

Guddha

Sep 5, 2019
We all know that a brown or black man targeting white women would not be taken alive. The double standard for white murderers, rapists, and terrorists getting kids' gloves while everyone else is demeaned, abused, or killed needs to fucking stop. With all the endless harm BIPOC people have endured in this shithole, we'd be more than justified to stop fighting for equality and start fighting out of vengeance. The racist fuckwits who run this clownshow haven't payed for their crimes ever let alone the atrocities happening now and that will happen in the future. I'm not saying we should have a reverse race war, but degenerates like this neckbeard twit should FEAR what might happen when they act on their intentions. Shite people like this know that afterward they'll gently be taken in by sympathetic cops. We are well beyond enough at this point.