• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
Posting again

trumphat.jpg
What is this photo? When was it taken?

Jan 31, 2018
'And only the heathen kings, under the domination of the Dark Power, did thus, slaying themselves in pride and despair, murdering their kin to ease their own death.

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
That's a relief.
The implications of this would be shocking even for him.
I'm not really sure why anybody should believe this "clarification". This is now simply an attempt to coverup the coverup in my opinion.

Edit: I'm with those who believe that they were hoping it's either just flu or that it will go away with the initial treatment. Trump being trump, obviously he doesn't give a shit if he infects others, so...

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
lol of course it was meadows, he's the only one there who would know.

congrats on getting exposed

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
So were they planning on never admitting he had it, until he was in bad enough shape he had to be flown to the hospital?

I feel like they were planning on keeping it secret.
Absolutely. Before this timeline came up, we already knew that they knew about Hope Hicks, and they carried on anyway without doing any tracing or quarantine or anything.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
An apparent clarification:

"Whoopsie daisy, we couldn't be arsed to be specific on the development of the PRESIDENT'S VIRAL INFECTION." I don't believe this for a second.

They could defuse this quickly by giving us a specific tick-tock about when and how Trump was diagnosed and treated AND WHEN HE WAS PLACED ON OXYGEN SUPPORT. But they won't do that.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
So they gave him a treatment and knowing Trump and his ego he probably thought that would it because he's so stupid and vain there's no way the virus would affect him and then it did and they pumped him up with more experiments.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The odds of at least one rich old shit getting it at that fundraiser and croaking seem pretty high.
When you kill your donors

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO @ anyone taking that "clarification" at face value.
Ockham says the doctors are telling the truth.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
This admin "clarifying" expert and doctor statements to damage-control Trump's selfish monstrous actions? They would never

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Trump should be fucking arrested by the FBI for intentionally spreading a disease knowing full well that he had it. What the ever loving fuck.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Just wow. This White House has destroyed any credibility they could have had years ago, so no one is going to believe their BS over the actual doctors lol.

I also heard on the news this morning that they wanted Trump to go to the hospital yesterday so they could get that shot of him walking to the helicopter, before it got so bad that he couldnt walk.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
So, assuming it's true: I'm guessing the plan was to hide the diagnosis, hope he was asymptomatic, and just continue on as if everything was fine. They didn't want to risk losing the campaigning time.

That would also line up with his symptoms progressing faster than usual.

As always, if there was an attempted coverup, it'll get out eventually.

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
Infecting the entire Republican Party with the Coronavirus a month before the election to own the libs. Some real 4D chess this guy is playing.

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
If he knew he was positive but went about business as normal ... that ought to be a resigning matter. Of course in Trump-land it wouldn't be. But amongst all the shit going on lately, this should be up there on the agenda for scrutiny.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
It wouldn't shock me if he intentionally tried to infect Biden. That's probably his only shot of winning at this point.

Yankee Ruin X

Oct 31, 2017
Starting to sound more like he knew he had it but carried on as normal hoping it wouldn't be serious and when it got worse and they realised he would need to go to the hospital they rush out the diagnosis story so they could take him to hospital a few hours later

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
How will they spin this? The jackass knew he had it and went to a fundraiser. How is that acceptable?

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
Contract trace then add murder to the list of shit to charge him with once we get a attorney general who is not a crook.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Most likely. And they didn't get tested before the debate. They showed up late and used the "honor system" to say they were OK, while the Trump Clan sat in the audience with no masks on.
If he knew he was positive but went about business as normal ... that ought to be a resigning matter. Of course in Trump-land it wouldn't be. But amongst all the shit going on lately, this should be up there on the agenda for scrutiny.

To be fair, they hoped nobody would find out, so it's not that big a deal. Just a whoopsie-daisy. Right? Right?!

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America

This seems thread-worthy, given that the exact timeline of Trump's diagnosis, and if/when he was being tested ("multiple times a day" as recently as July), puts everything about Tuesday's debate into even further scrutiny. Was he perhaps COVID-positive during the debate? Why weren't debate attendees warned immediately?

Give this thread comorbidities if old.

The president can't be held responsible for what a chinese virus wants to do. Especially when that wuhan virus is also a democrat hoax.

Anyways, Love to all!