• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA

Conley says we are 72 hours into the diagnosis. We were told around 1 am on Friday morning that POTUS was positive, which is only 36 hours ago.

This seems thread-worthy, given that the exact timeline of Trump's diagnosis, and if/when he was being tested ("multiple times a day" as recently as July), puts everything about Tuesday's debate into even further scrutiny. Was he perhaps COVID-positive during the debate? Why weren't debate attendees warned immediately?

Give this thread comorbidities if old.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I read the doctor said he was treated for it 48 hours ago. This means he went to a fundraiser and a rally while positive.

Christie just announced he's positive, and he said nobody warned him he was at risk.

This is what he said at Wednesday's rally. I'm not making this up, it's real:

"I love you to have whatever we have, we have it together, that I can tell you."

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Literally killing the Republican party now as opposed to figuratively lol.

I feel bad for the staff that had to deal with the fundraiser though.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017

The public found out 36 hours ago.

These fucking liars.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah we need an exactly timeline on this shit. I know they are lying He def went to bedminster with symptoms.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit.

Just when you think this asshole couldn't be any more fucking incompetent. Wow.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I dont trust any of these Baghdad Bob motherfuckers. Can someone like Fauci would know?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Man the big money has to be hot, risking them and their families.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
He truly is a worthless, reprehensible selfish piece of shit.

Only ever cares about himself.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018

With this timeline of Trump's covid infection, I'm confident that Bitch Mitch has it too, which is why he won't answer if he has been tested and is planning on putting everyone at risk to push through their sack of shit SC justice. They clearly don't give any fucks about anything else.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So, they probably hoped symptoms would remain mild enough to hide that he had it. Probably thought the experimental treatment would instantly cure him.

But, they aren't going to ever admit what really happened, either way. They'll just be walking this all back and lying to cover their asses.

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
Expose your supporters, donors, secret service and immediate family to covid to own the libs.

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
So were they planning on never admitting he had it, until he was in bad enough shape he had to be flown to the hospital?

I feel like they were planning on keeping it secret.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
Posting again

trumphat.jpg

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
It was pretty much obvious there was a cover-up attempted, but at least we know it was going on now.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
So were they planning on never admitting he had it, until he was in bad enough shape he had to be flown to the hospital?

I feel like they were planning on keeping it secret.
They were hoping so since WH staffers had it before and nothing like this happened till now.

They were literally hoping it was just the flu.