• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Saw this link on slickdeals, not sure if it's legit but maybe it will help some folks stuck for hours? Or maybe somewhere there is going to use the info to steal your order. Mine took over 3 hours for an email to show up, it took almost 5 hours for the app to show the status as emailed in the app.

Walmart - Digital Delivery Center

Look up your digital product, then redeem, send as a gift or print!

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Bought 2. We'll see if they come through! Can't hurt to have money on my account for random purchases down the line! Thanks for the heads up OP.

E: Got both codes in 10 minutes. A+

Last edited:

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Update: Got my code!
That was quick! Walmart App has been absolutely clutch for me, got this and my PS5 from it.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Got my code, also had a $20 walmart gift card so I only paid $30 out of pocket to get $70 in eshop credit. Now what to buy hmm

hitmon

Oct 26, 2017
Ok, i just got a code after reordering through the app within 15 minutes. I'll be cancelling the one pending for 7 hours.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ok, i just got a code after reordering through the app within 15 minutes. I'll be cancelling the one pending for 7 hours.
Did you get it emailed to you, or did you find the code through your order history on the app? I tried to see if that would work but that also didn't work for me.

Oct 31, 2017
The Blocc
I wonder if this is one of those things that you just won't get if you didn't purchase it with an account or if you just straight up never purchased from walmart before. Been 8 hours for me so far stuck in processing while others either got it quicker or can still get it right now faster than I can.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if this is one of those things that you just won't get if you didn't purchase it with an account or if you just straight up never purchased from walmart before. Been 8 hours for me so far stuck in processing while others either got it quicker or can still get it right now faster than I can.
I've purchased from Walmart with this account and it has still yet to go through for me, so probably no correlation there.

Pangorogoro

Oct 31, 2017
I got it through the app a few hours ago... I kind of impulsively bought it though as I'm having second thoughts on the game I was thinking of getting LOL

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
Ordered my code 7 hours ago, it hasn't been cancelled, but no email yet. I wonder if I should just re-order it, people seem to be getting them quickly now.

mindatlarge

Oct 27, 2017
PA, USA
Got it without any issues within an hour. Used my PC and PayPal to pay. Just snagged one but that is good enough for me. Will bank it for when stuff I want goes on sale. Thanks for the heads up!

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
Got mine using CC on a desktop browser. It gave me trouble a couple times until I fixed my billing address. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
I"m trying it with the app at this point. I hope they don't all go through lol.

minimalism

Jan 9, 2018
This deal made me discover that the eShop's max amount is $200. Guess I'm keeping 2 of the codes in my pack pocket.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Placed two orders around 4 this afternoon and no progress on those so I placed another and paid via PayPal which did go through. Cancelled the first two orders and will try for a second code.

hitmon

Oct 26, 2017
For those who have been waiting over 4 hours, I suggest cancelling those and reordering through the app.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Got it through the browser in about 15-20 min showed up in my email.

Thanks for the heads up

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
odd. Using the app, the order was fulfilled in 15mins. The other web placed orders, still no go, no cancel.

lovecatt

Nov 12, 2017
Ordered through mobile fully expecting for it to get cancelled but it went through. that's 3dworld covered

may try again & get Rise pre order out of the way

Oct 25, 2017
Got another one. Why not
Edit: mine have all been on the website and I've gotten them within 2-6 minutes. Weird it's different for everyone

ForKevdo

Nov 2, 2017
Ordered on mobile with a gift card and got it in maybe 20 min? This whole thing is kind of bizarre.

keeblerdrow

Dec 17, 2017
Tried once with credit card on browser, instant cancel. Once with paypal on browser, went through but the code didn't send in over 7 hours so I cancelled. Tried twice more on browser with paypal, both cancelled. Tried once on app with paypal, cancelled.

I've got $350 of refunds going back into my paypal balance now...

Oct 27, 2017
Ordered 2 while in US on mobile with an account. Will update if I get them. CC was charged, but still no email after 10 mins.

Could this be a pricing error? Why such a deep discount?

Edit: there they are, less than 10 mins later! Wario64 for the win.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Cancelled my online order and used the app, had my code in 15 minutes...

just nice to save a little bit of money

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ordered 2 while in US on mobile with an account. Will update if I get them. CC was charged, but still no email after 10 mins.

Could this be a pricing error? Why such a deep discount?

Edit: there they are, less than 10 mins later! Wario64 for the win.

It's definitely an error, you can't even find it on your own anymore without going through the link Wario and others gave

It's weird that you can still buy it hours later though

Briar36

Nov 27, 2017
Manhattan
I can't even buy walmart gift cards now b/c of suspicious activity. I've downloaded the app, canceled two of them from earlier, got denied for all the new ones. So I've ordered 7 cards, and one gift card, all denied or canceled except for 2 outstanding from forever ago that are pending emails. Not too optimistic here.

Joezie

Nov 6, 2017
Just tried to order through app. Immediately canceled. Paypal payment.
Used Paypal in Browser and the order is processing. Been about 30 or so minutes now.

smart patrol

Oct 27, 2017
My website orders did not have any movement for 8 hours. I canceled them and reordered via the app and got my codes within 15 minutes. Thanks OP.

viotech3

Jul 31, 2020
Maryland
what happens then? i tried purchasing one through the app while 2 are still waiting since about 10 hours ago
I have no idea there, I ordered 3x seperate orders at the very start (staggered, 2 hours between roughly). Guest account, Paypal, Website; cancelled those and re-ordered via actual account, Paypal, Mobile App. ~15 mins got 2x codes, ordered a 3rd time, nothing after >1 hour, so I cancelled cus it is capped at 2 so i assumed it wouldn't arrive. Makes sense.