• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sprite or 7up?

• 7 Up

Votes: 285 43.7%
  • Sprite

Votes: 393 60.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Velikost

Oct 28, 2017
They're both garbage, and should only be drank when you're sick and don't have Ginger Ale on hand

TP-DK

Oct 28, 2017
Denmark

If I had to choose between 7 up and Sprite I would need to have both infront me and taste them, cause I cant remember how they taste at all.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Sprite, because usually Coke products are on sale as a buy one at the convenience store near me.

Plus I don't like Pepsi.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I used to like one of them better, but I can't remember which one because it's been like 25 years since I had either. I think it was Sprite...

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Sprite is too sweat.

7up got more fizz and slightly bolder flavors, which makes it a great mixer.

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
Sprite wins if only because Sprite Zero is a better diet lemon/lime soda than any other available.

Can't speak for the sugar stuff though.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Depends on where you get it.

When I buy a bottle in a store Sprite tastes absolutely terrible. 7Up out of a bottle tastes much better.

At a cinema where they mix it with syrup or whatever it is Sprite and 7Up taste equally good.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
What's up with these weirdo Mountain Dew drinkers? No. Mountain Dew is not better. Mountain Dew is trash.

Aeriscloud

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
7Up hasn't been good since whatever the fuck happened that caused the original sierra mist in the early 2000's. Sierra Mist is ALSO now garbage. Sprite all the way.

Aeriscloud

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Whatever sprite formula they use in these machines is the best. It's actually better than McDonalds atm.
20111012-FreestyleMachine-Main.jpg

(The Coke is still best at Mcdonalds)

Deleted member 2171

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The old 7up recipe >>>>>>>>>>>> new 7up or Sprite

If you were born after 7up changed you missed one of the best sodas to exist

dm101

Nov 13, 2018
I'm definitely a 7 up guy, and I would drown myself in it. I love soft drinks. But, unfortunately, I've cut out all pop due to its incredibly high sugar content. I'm doing my best to cut down on refined sugar and salt.

Mutedpenguin

Dec 5, 2017
I tend not to drink either by themselves....but 7up is a way better mixer.

Sprite tends to overpower when mixed with spirits/in cocktails, while 7up blends in nicely.

Nov 8, 2017
7-Up is too sweet; Sprite is better.

And what's up with some restaurants and small shops having 7-Up instead of Sprite when they also have Coca Cola? 7-Up and Coca Cola are from two rival companies, so these places must be going out of their way to avoid having Sprite for some reason. Always feels like a dick move to me. Never seems to happen the other way around either (i.e. never see Pepsi and Sprite at one place).