• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
I looked at the URL and none of the "reasoning" behind step 1 makes any sense at best and is assuming a lot of things happening at worse. It places a lot of assumptions on people instantly believing any of it is related to each other. If they are hoping mainstream media carries water for this (which I thought these people hated MSM), they wouldn't publish it knowingly without questioning it. It apparently didn't factor in that smart, credible people would want documented proof that the looney tune people on the site seem to say is there but is not.

Not to mention a speaker of the house appointing Trump to be the speaker of the house. I know these Republicans like to sacrifice themselves politically for Trump but once they get power, it's hard for them to relinquish it. Whoever that is would be like, "Sorry Donald - see you in 2024!" They would rather keep the speaker of the house to enact whatever sick twisted agenda about abortion rights, voting rights and increasing Republican voter suppression efforts than giving up the title so Trump could be in line to become President again.

Yeah the scary thing is these people actually believe that Trump will reassume the presidency in August.

Last edited:

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
That's quite the wishlist, and I've been reading Silent Hill on PS5 fan-fiction posts for the past few months.

Said this in the poliera thread but the only thing that will come of this is more Trump grift-raising and a bunch of CHUD Congressmen running on the promise of making him speaker of the House.

Justin Bailey

BackOnline
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah this isn't funny at all. these people are serious, as goofy as their thinking may seem.
Yep. Remember when we were all laughing at the "birthers" ? Then the birther prime became president. They are dead serious and we should be too.

Anyway, it looks like this means they see the black caucus as a weakness for the Democrats. I'd expect some targeted ads to African Americans slamming liberals for the midterms.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, you cannot run for a third term.

Just wanted to clear that up.

You can technically be elected for a 2nd, resign halfway thru by one day, and then keep running that way but good luck with that lmao

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Yep. Remember when we were all laughing at the "birthers" ? Then the birther prime became president. They are dead serious and we should be too.

Anyway, it looks like this means they see the black caucus as a weakness for the Democrats. I'd expect some targeted ads to African Americans slamming liberals for the midterms.

This is why Candace Owens exists. She's bad at her job and everyone hates her.

pixelpatron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Seattle
Since we're flying billionaires into space now, can't we just gather up Trump and his family for a "trip" to see the space force? And ya know…just kinda forget to bring them back?

Judau

Oct 28, 2017
7 points is a little too complicated for them. I've simplified it and got it down to 2 points, making it a very easy and fool-proof plan.

1. Trump takes the presidency back from Biden

2. Trump is now president again.

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
It kinda rules in a stupid way that they want so hard for Trump to be their Augustus despite him having less of a brain than Augustus currently does in the present

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The funny thing about the premise of this is the "days, not years" thing. Because you just know every day their do-nothing chuds aren't in power their skin is crawling around on their bodies.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
7 steps is a lot. Especially for some of these Trump rumps. Why not make it a 3 step? 5 tops.

I guess they had to get their money's worth on those cards.

Pretty cool they're allowed to be so open about conspiring to overthrow us government and the presidency.
Guys, you cannot run for a third term.

Just wanted to clear that up.

You can technically be elected for a 2nd, resign halfway thru by one day, and then keep running that way but good luck with that lmao
Trump is going to use cherry picked resetera.com posts as proof that 3rd
terms are hunky dory.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I hope posts like these are sarcasm. It's all about Trump grifting.

14586937.jpg

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully, this time, there's a lot of protection around every government building on the stated date.

AaronD

Dec 1, 2017
The GOP is purely composed of dump people and slightly smarter people but absolutely vacuous people taking advantage of dumb people.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I'm saying that Trump is using this tactic as a way to grift money from his gullible base.

I'm a bit surprised to see a plan that's technically possible, if they had the votes. They don't, of course, not even close, and never will.

But I guess I shouldn't be. They seized on every procedural step along the way of Trump losing the election, and are still whining for do-overs, even literally having one that they think counts, in Arizona. It's just an odd contrast; functional enough to understand procedures, but delusional enough to misunderstand the impossibility of them working how you want.

If they take the House in 2022, which they will do unless voters really come out strong against their bullshit, it'll be interesting (for lack of a better word) to see whether they impeach Biden again and again, and if not, how these basket cases react.
If Republicans try to impeach Biden without real probable cause, Biden will be Bill Clinton 2.0 in popularity.

Last edited:

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
This looks like one of these jokes:

Step One: Steal all the eels.
Step Two: ???
Step Three: Profit

But they screwed up the format and made it this:

Step One: ???
Step 2: Impeach the President
Step 3: Profit

transience

Found the ultimate water hazard
Oct 27, 2017
I'm like 80% sure whoever wrote this was joking. A lot of the people reading it probably believe it, but still!

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
7 points is a little too complicated for them. I've simplified it and got it down to 2 points, making it a very easy and fool-proof plan.

1. Trump takes the presidency back from Biden

2. Trump is now president again.

That's too long too.

1. Trump has always been President

MIND BLOWN