• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
7-Eleven-Welcomes-Back-Peeps-Marshmallow-Flavored-Latte-678x381.jpg

7-Eleven is celebrating spring 2021 with the return of their seasonal fan-favorite Peeps Marshmallow-Flavored Latte.

Peeps Marshmallow-Flavored Latte
is a sweet, bright yellow-colored marshmallow-flavored coffee that you can find now at participating 7-Eleven stores nationwide while supplies last.

In addition to the seasonal Peeps latte, the chain is also featuring limited-time flavors of 7-Eleven private label cookies, snacks and candies under the 7-Select brand name.

They include:

• Giant frosted shortbread cookies are available in shapes like a bright yellow bumble bee or pink and orange butterflies.
  • Two varieties of mini-gummi candies: Colorful "Fly with Me" butterfly-shaped and "Blossom" flower-shaped each come in multi-flavor packs.
  • Salty, crunchy pretzels covered in strawberry flavored coating with a yogurt flavored swirl.
  • Sandwich crème cookies are a year-round favorite. Spring flavors are Carrot Cake, Pineapple Upside Down Cake and Banana Cream Pie flavored cookies.

Limited-edition spring treats can be found at participating 7-Eleven locations nationwide for a limited time, while supplies last.
www.chewboom.com

7-Eleven Welcomes Back Peeps Marshmallow-Flavored Latte - Chew Boom

7-Eleven is celebrating spring 2021 with the return of their seasonal fan-favorite Peeps Marshmallow-Flavored Latte. Peeps Marshmallow-Flavored Latte is a sweet, bright yellow-colored marshmallow-flavored coffee that you can find now at participating 7-Eleven stores nationwide ...

SnazzyNaz

The Wise Ones
Nov 11, 2019
They've been serving this for 3 weeks or so now at the location on my block in Manhattan and I've tried it. I really don't get it. It's this ungodly sweet thing that's fluorescent yellow. It doesn't emulate the marshmallow aspect at all.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
How popular are Peeps, really? The only time I had them in my life was like, if someone in my class gave them out at school. I dunno, they seem to make these creative new things as if people want it but when you go back to buy "the day after Easter sales" on chocolate/candy, there is ALWAYS an abundance of Peeps on shelves. ALWAYS.

Jul 10, 2020
Peeps Cereal, Peeps Pepsi, Peeps Latte..

PEEPS ISN'T EVEN THAT POPULAR.

If Peeps were So popular, they wouldn't have discontinued the Halloween, Christmas and Valentines day themed Peeps.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
What is this Peeps-flavor thing? I don't even like Peep-flavored Peeps, why the hell would I want anything else to taste like that?

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
What are Peeps even made of? I know people will say "sugar" but sugar doesn't taste disgusting like Peeps do. I feel like it's literally just nasty ass chemicals that both taste bad and kill you.

MJPIA

Oct 25, 2017
Geez how much money is peeps throwing around for brand awareness?
All these things that are being introduced sound even more sickly sweet than the actual marshmallows.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
No thanks.

I never understood Peeps - they don't taste good at all and the texture is fucking horrid. My sister adores them though (and will probably march right down to 7-Eleven as soon as I tell her these are back).

kess

Oct 27, 2017
Peeps is what you get when someone asks how they can design the cheapest candy ever into a gimmick

Peeps! It sounds better than Syrup Globs or Necco Wafers

Peeps

FantasyFreak07

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I never knew these things were so popular? Well, popular enough to use as flavoring for other products.

I don't think I've ever had a peep.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
What are Peeps even made of? I know people will say "sugar" but sugar doesn't taste disgusting like Peeps do. I feel like it's literally just nasty ass chemicals that both taste bad and kill you.
Since I have an empty box handy:

sugar, corn syrup, gelatin, contains less than 0.5% of the following: yellow #5 (tartrazine), potassium sorbate (a preservative), natural flavors, carnauba wax.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Since I have an empty box handy:

sugar, corn syrup, gelatin, contains less than 0.5% of the following: yellow #5 (tartrazine), potassium sorbate (a preservative), natural flavors, carnauba wax.

Lol that's like, literally nothing. So the squishy part is literally just like gelatin and wax?

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Your marketing team were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Where did all this peeps hate come from? They're fun to eat and tasty, only problem is cost versus how full they make you. I could eat a whole package of eight and still need a snack.