• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, with no witness protection he knows people will come try him...but also, so do the Feds. He's basically bait/a full on government informant under permanent surveillance now.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
After the video of him filming Shotty and Nine Trey robbing the guy in broad day while he sat in the car, the crystal clear wire taps and his willingness to "tell it all" I'm 100% convinced he's been Fed for way before he got "caught."

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
After the video of him filming Shotty and Nine Trey robbing the guy in broad day while he sat in the car, the crystal clear wire taps and his willingness to "tell it all" I'm 100% convinced he's been Fed for way before he got "caught."
And not just him...apparently there SEVERAL snitches in this mess.

His driver.
Somebody else in TreyWay with a name I'll never remember.
Jim Jones' old ass.

LovelyTi has kept me in the know.

zeioIIDX

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
2qdhK04_d.jpg
Lmfao, judge is gonna ask him to do the Truffle Shuffle next, watch.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
And not just him...apparently there SEVERAL snitches in this mess.

His driver.
Somebody else in TreyWay with a name I'll never remember.
Jim Jones' old ass.

LovelyTi has kept me in the know.
Yeap. Crazy how this all is unfolding.

People better start being smarter...this was never a good look for anyone involved.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
50' called it out in an Instagram post he then deleted.

It's messy, but one of the gossip bloggers I follow (spelled out the whole allegation):

But, wait. Isn't this the same Jim Jones that got caught on the phone saying he wanted 69 "super duper violated" and precipitated this entire thing in the first place?

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
But, wait. Isn't this the same Jim Jones that got caught on the phone saying he wanted 69 "super duper violated" and precipitated this entire thing in the first place?
YEP. All these dudes are hot, and for different reasons.

Everybody thought 50 Cent was being funny when he dropped his relationship with 69 a few months back and was like, "don't call my phone."

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
No one will come after to him. They are all 100% talk. I actually think he will start making music again.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
No one will come after to him. They are all 100% talk. I actually think he will start making music again.
Part of me thinks no way he will succeed because it's been proven beyond a shadow of doubt that he ain't bout that Life.

But in a world where Drake aka Aubry "where's my tuna on a bagel sandwich" and Rick Ross former corrections officer talk that shit on tracks anything is possible.