• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
2qdhK04_d.jpg

Hahaha

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I'm just catching up on all of this.

Wow, this little boy is SINGING.

One thing that seems to be bugging me here, and maybe it's been discussed...but where did this boy come from?

I thought I was just getting old when I saw this little boy come out of nowhere and yet had real ass gangsters cosigning him.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
I get it. But this dude is endangering everyone connected to him.

Supposedly his family said they were afraid to even go to the trial fearing retaliation.

Criminals need to think about what they put on their families when living that life. All the stress, danger, drama...
I know that it's standard practice in organised crime, but threatening someone's innocent family members is the lowest of the low

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah I guess when I commented on cardi snitching on herself, I guess Im such a loser I thought: "why would you want people to know you're gang affiliated" and then realized how lame I was.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Cardi admitted to drugging and robbing men, and although no accusers have come out, that's far more likely to get her in trouble than being one of thousands of Bloods.

Gang affiliation doesn't necessarily mean gangbanging.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For some reason, I always assumed gangs were sexist, and wouldn't allow women in. The more you know!

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
simply being in a gang isn't illegal. 1st amendment right to free association and all that. It's a very fine line though in a number of states but that tweet alone isn't going to get her in trouble

What is the KKK if not a gang?
The KKK is not a gang, they are a terrorist organization. They still killed more on this soil than Al-Qaeda on 9/11.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
Comparing kids telling on their bullies

to grown-ass criminals snitching out other grown-ass criminals just to save their own skin and help the fucking cops.

LMAO

"But it helps society!!!"

This mother Teresa shit is so lame
Society is a little bit better for Tekashi having snitched on a couple of scumbags.

Deleted member 43514

User requested account closure
Banned
May 16, 2018
These gangster rappers glorify all these mob movies in their music yet are sloppy as fuck about their business. Why are you discussing murder plots over the telephone?? Tekashi had already been held at gunpoint, beat up and robbed by the gang, it doesn't take a genius cop to figure out what "super duper violated" might mean.

"...Not over the phone, man" - Russel Stringer Bell

He got pulled off the streets by police because there was an active hit on him. He had already been kidnapped, beaten, and robbed after things went sour with the gang. He escaped while being held hostage out of fear they would kill him. He went on radio and disavowed the gang while talking trash, then the police heard the murder plot on their wiretap, detained him and got him to cooperate.

Besides the self-serving sentence reduction, I wouldn't expect anyone to stay loyal to people that tried to kill them. Had he refused to cooperate there's still no guarantee the hit would be called off, so this is his big FU to all of them.

This has been the most surprising thing for me. I didn't think Jim was a real gangster. I assumed he just sold drugs in his youth then rapped. Capo!

That motherfucker was facing 47 years minimum if he was convicted. Of course he would talk. Sonny Francheze he is not.

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how he expects to resume his music career after this

Is he going to be singing Drake ballads now? He can't go back to that street shit

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe if he snitches on enough people, there won't be anyone left to retaliate.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
What would they do to alter his appearance? Can you remove face tattoos? Or would he be permanently protected aswell as relocated?

Dumbass isn't doing it but I'm curious now.

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
6ix9ine About His Tattoos: "I thought it was cool at the time"
6ix9ine About Rejecting Witness Protection: "I thought it was cool at the time"
6ix9ine Last Words: "I thought it was cool at the time"

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
FBI gonna pull off another huge gang takedown when they follow him in the first weeks of release and just grab anyone following him.
Light Work.