• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

April 10th last month I made the thread on 50 million players so in less than a month they've added another 10 million. Even with all the server issues theres still growth and i hope the tools to report cheaters comes fast.

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
its the best BR game out there. So addictive. Please fix the server lag though

Dringus

Oct 27, 2017
And yet when i try running trios with two people it rarely ever finds a 3rd... Makes sense!

Oct 25, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
Not at all trying to dog on this game. Big accomplishment for the team!

But does anyone else just not feel drawn into this? I adore Modern Warfare. But this was just kinda okay for me.

Yuri_Lowell

Banned
Apr 30, 2020
Not at all trying to dog on this game. Big accomplishment for the team!

But does anyone else just not feel drawn into this? I adore Modern Warfare. But this was just kinda okay for me.

I haven't cared about COD since Blops 2. I've occasionally played them when i go visit cousins sometimes but Its the same game i played back in the early 360 gen. I'm done with this franchise.

CoinReturn

Nov 7, 2017
My time is split pretty evenly between Warzone and Multiplayer, but I feel it's the best iteration of battle royale so far.

Just a blast with a few friends.

Owlet

Owl Enthusiast
Verified
May 30, 2018
London, UK
I'm really loving it.

Hopefully it stays alive after the next COD launches.

I know they've said they'll continue support, but who knows.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
honestly its the best BR yet alongside apex I think. but I'm more inclined to play warzone. Scratches the itch perfectly and something about the way they put it together is just really engaging and fun. Tbh I never thought I'd say that about any cod game post Cod4 but heck I am enjoying this one. Just wish I didnt need everything else installed too, really eating up my HD space. They gotta separate that shiz

Swig

Oct 28, 2017
honestly its the best BR yet alongside apex I think. but I'm more inclined to play warzone. Scratches the itch perfectly and something about the way they put it together is just really engaging and fun. Tbh I never thought I'd say that about any cod game post Cod4 but heck I am enjoying this one. Just wish I didnt need everything else installed too, really eating up my HD space. They gotta separate that shiz

Warzone showed me what I don't like about Apex.. how strong armor is. You can play a game and only find white armor and, due to luck, you're much less likely to get far or win. The armor system in Warzone is much more fun and fair. The TTK feels just right, while Apex feels too long if they have good armor.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
It's fun in short bursts. However Blackout was a way better BR. It ran better, it flowed better, map was way better. Honestly wish Blackout was the f2p Cod BR that they will support for years.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I played it last week a fair amount, it's decent but not as good or creative as Apex Legends. Then again some people may prefer its comparably more realistic or less fantastical style.

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
I haven't played a multiplayer game in years, but damn have I had fun with this and my old college buds.

I keep getting 2nd or 3rd in BR singles. Infuriating. Probably got down to the top three 15 times, only to win one of them lol. Have won trios with just a 2-man crew twice now. One victory in quads as well with a full team.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I really enjoy it and I hate battle royales. Usually play this and regular MP daily now.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Warzone can be ridiculously fun when playing with a good group so no surprise at the numbers it is reaching.

Been playing this game constantly with my friends when before I would only play multiplayer games with them occasionally.

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have downloaded it but haven't played it yet.

However as purely a spectator when I'm watching Twitch I find Warzone to be so lack luster compared to Black Out for some reason.

Hopefully playing it I'll actually "get it".

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Warzone showed me what I don't like about Apex.. how strong armor is. You can play a game and only find white armor and, due to luck, you're much less likely to get far or win. The armor system in Warzone is much more fun and fair. The TTK feels just right, while Apex feels too long if they have good armor.
Same

Playing Apex and being stuck with worse armour or a gun with no attachments is garbage. It's lame af standing around meleeing people like an idiot

Also, I hate the pacing in Apex and the constant third partying. I'm still bothered by Warzone's loadout drops though, and the servers feeling off.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite BR for how accessible it is. Also helps I've been playing a ton of the normal MP.

Zenkuso

Jan 28, 2019
Making it free was kind of a smart decision, it's not going to die anytime soon.

Warzone, Apex, PoE, and Warframe have set remarkable standards for free to plays this gen.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Two things.... I wish (on PS4) the Warzone App was seperate from the MW App.. I let my Brother borrow MW, but I needed to delete my MW installation to access Warzone...and download 80+ gigs.

Second... man I feel folks who play with randoms as teammates, who somehow get 1st/rankings place as a team... should get more XP or whatever its called, over people who play with their friends as teammates. 😏

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Well deserved. I'm a lapsed CoD player since the one with K*vin Sp*cey (the name escapes me right now) and Warzone is the tightest CoD experience I've had in over a decade. It's also probably the most fun I've had in a BR yet.

Last edited:

Neo_MG90

Apr 23, 2018
Just got out of a 4 hour Warzone session.

I'm loving it even with all the server issues. I hope they fix those soon and add duos!

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Impressive numbers. Found no drive to play it after a couple matches though, it doesn't have a single original idea that works and hasn't got the brilliant movement of Apex Legends, the unique gameplay of Fortnite or the tactical aspects of PUBG. Also killstreaks are such a horrible idea. It would have been better if they've made Blackout F2P instead tbh.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
It's the best BR I've played. Also it's the biggest ip in the world and free. Numbers don't surprise me.

This success though, it definitely feels like 90% of the focus from the devs is on warzone...... Which I mainly play normal mp.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Keep this CoD:BR supported and updated, drop the mainline CoD for a few years and come back with something special.

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
Given that this is the one Activision will stick with, I really wish I liked it more. I played all of the major BR games from launch and Warzone is the first one I fell off immediately. None of the innovations are smart and a lot of the areas it differentiates itself from, say, Apex, aren't for the better.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I have downloaded it but haven't played it yet.

However as purely a spectator when I'm watching Twitch I find Warzone to be so lack luster compared to Black Out for some reason.

Hopefully playing it I'll actually "get it".
As someone who's played a bunch of both, Blackout honestly felt like dog shit compared to Warzone. It's infinitely better executed.