• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Castor Archer

Jan 8, 2019
Horrifying and deplorable. He deserves life in prison, but not holding my breath for any substantial justice for the victims since it's North Carolina. And what the fuck are those youtube comments. Goddamn. Why are people so shitty.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
yeah those kids were unruly but you dont ever lay a hand on a child that is not yours. and even then you don't fucking punch them in the face.

slap.jpg
Is he absorbing her candy-eating powers?

KenobiLTS

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
This guy needs to be in jail because this shows he's not healthy for society.
But those girls aren't innocent either, i've seen the full video, I don't know why but they were ganging up on him and attacking on him.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
There was a whole lot of stupid happening right there. I would think being 51 years old means you'd know you shouldn't go hitting some random kid, even if they're throwing insults or physically pushing you. That dude's practically a truck compared to them.

Oct 27, 2017
You've the right to defend yourself with reasonable force. Seems like he should have kept up with the pushing and kept trying to leave the area, the punch could have killed her easily. Horrifying to watch.

Although they were coming at him in a pack, problem is teens/kids in my area sometimes have knives and screwdrivers, I'd be pretty nervous to have them behind me in a confrontation like that.

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
Is he absorbing her candy-eating powers?

from a tv mini-series called the Slap

There was a whole lot of stupid happening right there. I would think being 51 years old means you'd know you shouldn't go hitting some random kid, even if they're throwing insults or physically pushing you. That dude's practically a truck compared to them.

yeah unless there was a bunch of feral kids trying to eat or kill me, you don't punch them. you just walk away. that dude is like 4x her size and should know better.

Also i like it how he's accused of punching an 11 year old girl yet there's video of it.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
from a tv mini-series called the Slap

yeah unless there was a bunch of feral kids trying to eat or kill me, you don't punch them. you just walk away. that dude is like 4x her size and should know better.

Also i like it how he's accused of punching an 11 year old girl yet there's video of it.

Lol it was a Heroes reference. Thanks for letting me know, tho!

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Jesus, I'm surprised she was standing after that Fus Roh Dah.

Meh, give him charges. Doesn't absolve any of those dumbass girls from their fuckery, though.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, a grown-ass man couldn't have chosen more poorly by punching a kid in the face.

Standard journalistic procedure: regardless of the existence of something making it readily apparent as to what someone did, words like "accused" and "alleged/allegedly" are used to refer to a crime committed until the person is tried and convicted for it (much like AP stylebook standards also dictate referring to anyone under 18 as girl or boy, and anyone over as woman or man).

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
You're a grown man. Just walk away. You can not win from a group of 10-13 year old girls. Ever.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
He shouldn't of punched her, he could of killed her. Having said that, if there were a video of me at that age taunting a family like that, and my Dad saw the video, I would of had my behind tore up.

jumpsnax

Alt account
Banned
Jan 8, 2019
User Banned (3 Weeks): Victim blaming and rationalising violence against children. Account still in junior phase.
Well, she certainly learned her lesson. Don't piss someone off who is bigger than you.

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
The comments are exactly what i expected em to be, combined with a bunch of fake ass "i'm black" bullshit.

Wtf happened in the history of the world that a grown man punching an 11yr old girl is somehow something to be praised about.

Nephtis

Banned
Dec 27, 2017
1. We don't know the context.
2. He started the physical side of things with that ridiculous push.
3. He fucking clocked her. Wasn't even a slap.

I'm not justifying what happened but it looks like he was pushed first. I don't know if he can claim self defense because of that. Either way, it's fucked up that it ended the way it did. He should've just walked away.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
Teaching respect is important. That is, if there was something to teach here (don't know the context).

This isn't teaching respect. This is a huge 51 years old man punching a pre-teen.

Oct 27, 2017
Boys will be boys, right?

That was actually horrifying.

Like if you're gonna claim self defense, you better let it get a LOT fucking further than being pushed once by a preteen.

Should be tried on attempted murder.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
I'm not justifying what happened but it looks like he was pushed first. I don't know if he can claim self defense because of that. Either way, it's fucked up that it ended the way it did. He should've just walked away.
The dude barely fucking moved an inch when he was pushed, so I'm not sure how he can claim anything like self defense. It was a fucking unarmed 11 year old girl against a guy nearly twice her height and triple her weight who he knocked out in a single hit. What did he have to defend himself from?

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
Think the guy was in the wrong for using excessive force but kind of surprised (or not) at the amount of people defending the kids. They were acting like a pack of hyenas. Ferral creatures circling his family while cackling and recording it in phones. Their parents should be ashamed. The guy was surrounded and I assume he was worried for the safety of his wife and daughter. Yeah, he shouldn't have punched her but those kids are not blame free

leafcutter

Feb 14, 2018
Ah yes, teach kids not to be bullies by punching their heads clean off. Certainly they will become very respectful young citizens now.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Think the guy was in the wrong for using excessive force but kind of surprised (or not) at the amount of people defending the kids. They were acting like a pack of hyenas. Ferral creatures circling his family while cackling and recording it in phones. Their parents should be ashamed. The guy was surrounded and I assume he was worried for the safety of his wife and daughter. Yeah, he shouldn't have punched her but those kids are not blame free
The story I have read elsewhere is that the girls were socializing in a group and a man was passing by and told them they were being too rowdy and to disperse. One girl told him no, asked who he was, and he pushed her. At this point the cell phones come out and the girls start recording. They aren't animals, they aren't "feral". And if he's really afraid for the life of his wife and child from the threat of a group of middle school girls, maybe he needs to reconsider leaving the house.

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018

The way you described the kids, boy it reeks of something.

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia
Man should have stopped and walked away, even if the girl kept coming back and he was defending himself. It should've been pretty obvious by then that she posed no physical threat at all. Hope he gets the punishment he deserves.

At the same time, I really hope the story about them bullying his disabled child isn't true, because that's got to be one of the lowest shit a human being can do. I have a cousin with DS and seeing him go through that is just heartbreaking.

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory generalizations and false equivalencies surrounding gender; rationalizing violence
The way you described the kids, boy it reeks of something.
Calling a spade a spade. If they were young boys of the same age that were local scallies/neds/chavs in the UK, people would be saying they got what they deserved. Everyone complaining that the guy will get a pass for being a white male but it feels like these are being given a pass for being female

Admittedly, I'd not seen the point above before about how the guy started it. That changes things slightly. Either way - I'm not excusing the guys behaviour at all. Just saying - if they were my kids I'd be ashamed of the way they're behaving