• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
They weren't gonna buy it anyways. If all that takes for them to recant support is because a few female streamers they've never heard of are being partnered for like one stream, they were never going to support this game in the first place.

They're just easily offended. ;)

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017
I always assume half of those accounts are trolls, but that would still leave half... and that's a sad thought.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
URjAZxN.png
Why would GamerDadMAGA say such things?
I can't stop laughing, hahaha XD

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Happy to support Remedy on this dope-as-hell looking game. Bring on the 27th!

Kaim Argonar

Dec 8, 2017
I hope the game sells by the millions on console. I'l be picking it up in a while once it hits the Steam sales.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"I am pretty upset about this"

Are people actually emotionally upset about this or are they just trolling? I just don't get it. They're doing a thing for women's day to promote their game that stars a woman. It's so harmless and wholesome who cares

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
You should have put a poll up Bronson. I wanted to see people actually guessing the Twitter response.

Rogue Kiwi

Chicken Chaser
Banned
May 5, 2019
Is it wrong of me to think that having gender specific streams is dumb, regardless of gender?

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Is it wrong of me to think that having gender specific streams is dumb, regardless of gender?

It's for Women's Equality Day. If they wanted to do an all dad's stream or mom's for father's/mother's day I'm fine with that as well. It's just a damn game that will be out super soon, just freaking wait without crying.

Last edited:

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Probably 7-8 hours. I saw these select streamers yesterday morning (CET), while every other journalist/streamer was allowed to do it since 6PM CET yesterday.
I can't imagine what a waste of skin one must be to be upset at a few hours of women streaming for some cute wholesome event. Seven hells, these people...

Rogue Kiwi

Chicken Chaser
Banned
May 5, 2019
It's for Women's Equality Day. If they wanted to do an all dads stream or moms for fathers/mothers day I'm fine with that as well. It's just a damn game that will be out super soon, just freaking wait without crying.

Good point about women's equality day. I would think a dad's or mom's only stream would be dumb as well though.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

If someone released a game about a dad on father's day and did a promotion where they involved dad streamers it's kind of the same idea.. only in that case I doubt twitter would be so injured by it

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine what a waste of skin one must be to be upset at a few hours of women streaming for some cute wholesome event. Seven hells, these people...
When your income depends on how early you get the game and how many people will watch it until it's irrelevant, it can feel unfortunate that you have a wrong gender.

But these people in the OP are not streamers it looks like. And male streamers were streaming anyway.

Booya_base

Oct 31, 2017
Jersey
I can't believe 505 games gave $20m dollars to every woman streamer and told all men to fuck off, the outrage is totally warranted. Oh that's not what happened? What the hell are they raging for? Pathetic. Good on 505, I would love to have watched some to support this but obviously don't want to be spoiled on a story heavy game.

blitzblake

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
I know i know i know it's not cool to criticise a persons appearance... but those top three twitter profile pics look EXACTLY like the sort of men that would get rustled by this.

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
also, Tox_of_Oz seems to think that Michael Brown's killing in Ferguson was justified. Are all the tweeters from the OP right wing asses?

browinie

Oct 26, 2017
505 Games are lame for attempting to earn publicity through social commentary on equality. All those men also showing disgust and outrage at giving female streamers coverage on the platform are even worse. The cycle of idiocity through Twitter will never end.

Booya_base

Oct 31, 2017
Jersey
Haha yeah, it's quite hard to think of an overly silly example isn't it. I went from 10 to 20m for that reason and it kinda makes you realise how much inequality there is when you do that :(

Uhyve

Oct 25, 2017
Should've sponsored guys as well but given them 80% of the pay for the same work.

Just out of curiosity to see the reaction more than anything...

Last edited:

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
I watched CohhCarnage play this starting at 8 AM EDT yesterday, so I have no idea what the partnership was about. I didn't see any sort of special early streams or whatnot.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dudes being dumb on twitter news at 11.

I bet half the people bitching about this had never even heard of the game.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I know I'm reading words, but all I'm seeing is WAAHHHH. I should have that looked at.