• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Apogee Software?

I just got hit with the biggest wave of nostalgia ever.

It's a shame 3D realms supported the blatant transphobia of the Ion Fury developers, giving the biggest non-apology since THQN.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You think they'll announce a new Duke Nukem? Does anyone care about Duke Nukem in 2020?

Honestly, I hope they don't bring it back. I don't see how you can make that game today. Unless they go the Jeff Gerstmann route.

DinoPulse

May 25, 2018
What if this is a way of stealth announcing that they've gotten the IP back after all of Gearbox's disrespectful crap against 3D Realms' own IP? Like, why else would Duke Nukem superfan Kino Fabino be there if he wasn't promised a proper good quality faithful Duke Nukem from 3D Realms themselves that's of the Quality of DOOM 2016 and DOOM Eternal?

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Still super annoyed that Gearbox specifically Randy is holding the Duke Nukem Forever 2001 hostage throughout this whole situation.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
New Blood, 1C, NightDive and American McGee

These are all names I like, and I want to hear more.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
This just popped up on Steam:

store.steampowered.com

Kingpin: Reloaded on Steam

Kingpin: Reloaded is an enhanced re-release of the classic tale of revenge. Take control of a street gang and order your recruits to attack, defend or even do a little safe-cracking to pick up some needed cash.

Deleted member 46804

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 17, 2018
The lineup of this event includes Running with Scissors, a right wing Gamergate-loving developer and Destructive Creations, the Hatred people. So nothing has changed.
Plenty has changed in that the people and groups on this show are willing supporting this shit just by being there. John Romero, Tim Wilits, Dave Oshry, Night Dive, etc.

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone watching?

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
their handling of the bigotry in ion fury has left me super disappointed in the company.