• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
this is hilarious and kinda heartwarming

maybe people can just order pizzas to local homeless shelters in 343i's name instead?

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Pineapple and Jalepeno is the only version of pineapple pizza where cutting the pineapple into chunks is warranted. It's wrong on every other kind of pizza. Shred it or dice it really fine.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Have they only been sending chain pizza?

pPdNZ3c.jpg

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have they only been sending chain pizza?

pPdNZ3c.jpg

I mean not only will people eat it gratefully (although we really do have ENOUGH) but it is by far the simplest way for a lot of folks to send it as a funny interstate gift. Ain't nobody got time to sign up for Pudge Bros from New Orleans!

And some places don't have anything but chains.

And Manhattan and Brooklyn folks probably trolling...

Jokes on you I eat everything except raw celery.

Outrun

Oct 30, 2017
I mean not only will people eat it gratefully (although we really do have ENOUGH) but it is by far the simplest way for a lot of folks to send it as a funny interstate gift. Ain't nobody got time to sign up for Pudge Bros from New Orleans!

Celery incoming....

:P

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017

Man, you ain't gotta make excuses for their scrub ass pizza choices! They failed this city!

The fact that you only eat celery has caused me to rethink the MCC.

Pre-order cancelled!

just kidding, though I really hate celery

matimeo

UI/UX Game Industry Veteran
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Man, you ain't gotta make excuses for their scrub ass pizza choices! They failed this city!

The fact that you only eat celery has caused me to rethink the MCC.

Pre-order cancelled!

just kidding, though I really hate celery

Right ! Being from Chicago I saw it as an attack. Terrible pizza lol.
My org orders us pizza as a threat to do things , scare you right back to work...

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
If it's anything like the offices I've worked at, just leave it out, they'll be gone before the day is over

Bass2448

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

You guys made a ton of people happy today. So first off, thank you. Second off, remember to always Enjoy the cheers. Its rare in this industry.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Poor Stinkles. He's gonna have a big mess to take care of. Probably a few hours overtime

Deleted member 43077

User requested account closure
Banned
May 9, 2018
Sorry, but what's the story behind this? Why are people sending them pizza, specifically?
started when a post on reddit was made saying that if they teased MCC for PC on the subreddit that op would buy them pizza (then a 343 employee replied with a pizza emoji)

(things continued on twitter)

after that it has taken over and everyone is sending em some pizza lol

Dec 20, 2017
Little Caesars delivers in some markets? Here it's $5 for a pie that you don't need to order but is already made and waiting for you when you walk in.

But thanks for keeping this crew fed!!