• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
I was starring at the thread title trying to figure out what the joke is this time but it's actually what it says it is?
I somehow feel cheated.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I remember leaked ones from years ago, the mansion in swamp revamped. Don't know if Valve cancelled the game, maybe?

MajorB

Apr 18, 2018
That tweet was from last night (note the time it was posted)

When he does a patron exclusive video, it's usually just for like 8 hours and unfinished. Useful for gathering feedback.

The finished video has been available since 9am est

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I remember leaked ones from years ago, the mansion in swamp revamped. Don't know if Valve cancelled the game, maybe?
That was just a leaked image of Source 2 with an updated Left 4 Dead 2 prototype. Not related to the big ol' 3 unfortunately.

l4d2-1-png.24674

l4d2-highres-jpg.24680

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I heard World War Z was okay so that and Days Gone will fill that void.

Also fuck off with paying to look at screenshots early

FoolsMilky

Sep 16, 2018
His screenshots are from 2013. It's dead.
Its screenshots of a cancelled L4d3

Yup.

"It is no secret now that this game was cancelled sometime in early 2017, most likely due to an engine disagreement." - ValveNewsNetwork @ 3:11 in the video

I believe there's another source that we obviously already know of that said L4D3 was cancelled but I can't remember what that source was...

Pillock

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
I remember the internet losing it's shit over the fact L4D2 released to soon after L4D1, people we're pissed! Wonder if that factored in to the cancelation.