• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alexzan

Sep 24, 2019
Italy
Today we're announcing the newest Perk for our Ultimate members: 30-days of Disney+*.

Starting today, Ultimate members will be able to stream all of the great entertainment available with Disney+, including content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. From old favorites to the latest epic movies, series and Originals from the world's best storytellers, including the new season of The Mandalorian, we're excited to provide this trial as a Perk to our members. Ultimate members who are new to Disney+ will be eligible to claim the 30-day subscription trial through the Perks Gallery on their Xbox console, on the Xbox app on Windows 10 PC, or through the Xbox Game Pass mobile app on iOS and Android. Once the Perk is claimed, members will be directed to the Disney+ site activate their subscription. Disney+ is also available on Xbox One and will be available on Xbox Series X and S, so you can download the app via the Microsoft Store. If you're interested, don't wait too long! Members can claim and activate the trial until January 31.

news.xbox.com

Disney+ Comes to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks This Holiday - Xbox Wire

Since launching Xbox Game Pass in 2017, weā€™ve worked to make Xbox Game Pass the one membership for gamers and continue to provide the most value for members. In the spirit of this work we rolled out Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks earlier this year, and with the help of content partners and...

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
Heh, this is good timing since my free year of Verizon access is about to expire really soon. Pretty cool perk for GPU!

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Man, between this and the Fortnite promotion Disney are really looking to pump their subscription numbers for the end of the year.....

Heh, this is good timing since my free year of Verizon access is about to expire really soon. Pretty cool perk for GPU!

New members only surely.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like "one month trial" should have been in the thread title.

Still a nice little bonus for people who haven't tried Disney+, though.

Mister_X

Aug 22, 2020
GPU could cost 50 a month and I would still consider it a bargain. Loving what they are doing

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
I hate how free trial months have gone from a standart feature to something monetized.

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
Nice for new users! As someone who already has a Disney+ sub, I find deals like this to be a bummer.

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
Disney Plus is worth it for access to Simpsons and The Mandalorian. They'll keep so many subs past the month with this promo

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Damn, it's only 30 days... I thought we were getting something more substantive.

Oh well, I'll take it anyway.

Flounder

Oct 28, 2017
New members only:

*Valid for new Disney+ subscribers only. 18+ only. After trial, Disney+ automatically renews at $6.99/mo until you cancel. Subject to Disney+ Subscriber Agreement https://www.disneyplus.com/legal/subscriber-agreement. Limited time offer. One per account. Available in AU, AT, BE, CA, DK, FI, DE, IE, IT, NL, NZ, NO, PT, ES, SE, CH, GB, US. Claim by 1/31/21. Redeem by 3/2/21.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Is the Mandalorian Season 2 all out? Or are they rolling it out episode by episode?

RayCharlizard

Nov 2, 2017
I'd like these perks a lot more if Microsoft was actually giving me a 30-day code or something and not a free trial. I was similarly bummed about the Funimation perk because I've used them in the past but don't currently subscribe, so no perk for me.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Seems like something people are overly hyping - 30 days ain't nothing - literally $7. I mean, I get it's a pandemic, but $7 ain't really much. I love game pass, but this isn't worth my admiration

Deleted member 20297

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
New members only:

*Valid for new Disney+ subscribers only. 18+ only. After trial, Disney+ automatically renews at $6.99/mo until you cancel. Subject to Disney+ Subscriber Agreement https://www.disneyplus.com/legal/subscriber-agreement. Limited time offer. One per account. Available in AU, AT, BE, CA, DK, FI, DE, IE, IT, NL, NZ, NO, PT, ES, SE, CH, GB, US. Claim by 1/31/21. Redeem by 3/2/21.
Lame. I just cancelled so this does nothing for me. Still nice for the people who want to try it I guess.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is any of the Marvel stuff hitting before this promo ends?

Edit: Always for new members only, as expected

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
I was hoping for 3 months or so since they recently gave 6 months of Spotify premium. I'll take it nonetheless thought. :>