• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
c0.jpg

And to this day, its still one of the best shooters to this day. The campaign, the movement, the multiplayer, the weapons, the abilities. Hell, even the grapple. It still feels amazing to play even today

I'd like to also thank the Titanfall community for keeping the game alive despite the population being low nowadays. And I would also like to thank Apex Legends for bringing more players to the Titanfall games (Including Titanfall 2)

I hope Apex's success will eventually lead to the inevitable Titanfall 3. Respawn deserves to make one

ara

Oct 26, 2017
I'm bummed the pilots vs pilots playlist is dead on PC. Every now and then I reinstall it to play some MP just to be met with 5min queue times (or no games at all).

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No chance Apex ans Titanfall could crossover? As in Titans, wall running, etc?

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Most of my favorite shooters are destined to be doomed. Shadowrun and TitanFall

I wish EA had an acutaly plan for Titanfall and did not just send it out to die

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
A friend and I were just discussing this apparently legendary campaign the other day. Neither of us have played it but the urge to do so remains strong.

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018
No chance Apex ans Titanfall could crossover? As in Titans, wall running, etc?

There's definitely a chance as wallrunning and titans are speculated to be in the PVE version they're working on judging from leaks.

I still say Apex can work with limited wall running. Maybe disallow double jumps or reduce speed by a good amount compared to titanfall.

Titans on the other hand are definitely too unbalanced in a BR and I can understand them not putting them in for that.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Brilliant game. Thanks to Respawn, tha god of shooters.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
First Halo 5 was 4 years old yesterday, now this is 3 years old today...

Where the hell does time go?

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
Best FPS campaign of this generation.

Too bad we won't probably ever seen another single-player Respawn game.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Such an amazing game.
I loved this but can't stand Apex. It just feels wrong for some reason.
We need Titanfall 3 pronto.

Oct 27, 2017
I bought it twice so I did my part! (Physical on release and then later digital).

Still the best FPS campaign this gen IMO. A diamond in the rough as it's been pretty dry on consoles for good FPSs this generation.

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
Let us all form a circle and give a big fuck you to EA for sending this game out to die in a an effort to combat call of duty (it didn't work)

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Finished the campaign this weekend. Best FPS of the gen. Short (5-7 hours?) but totally works for what it is.

Drifters_

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The greatest shooter ever made. My hope is that we get Titanfall 3 in the next few years with Respawn then partnering with Guerrilla on a Killzone game.

A boy can dream.

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, it was only three years ago?
I would have thought it was longer, I don't know why.
Great game, I hope we get something next gen.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
I'll join the chorus. Incredible game, love the SP. Missed some things from the first game in the MP but it's still damn fine.

PIMPBYBLUD

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't really care for some of the changes they made to MP but that Single Player campaign was fucking magnificent.

dodmaster

Apr 27, 2019
APEX Legends is a fine testament to it. I somehow managed to 'git average' at TF2 MP; it was and still is the best FPS doing flying Kraber headshots with bullet drop.