• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
www.businessinsider.com

3 McDonald's employees were shot in Oklahoma City after telling a woman the dining room was closed because of COVID-19, police say

The employees were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, according to a local news report.

A woman angry that she could not dine inside an Oklahoma City McDonald's opened fire on employees, shooting three and assaulting another on Wednesday evening, local police told Business Insider.

All four workers were taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

"She goes into the restaurant and they advised her that the dining area is closed, the drive-thru is the only thing open. And she didn't leave," Capt. Larry Withrow, of the Oklahoma City Police Department, said in an interview

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Glad it's not life threatening. Clearly we need to get more guns to defend ourselves against these guns. Ana get more guns just in case there are guns.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She was just standing her ground. That gun was for her protection. Those employees were no angels. How DARE they take away her freedoms and liberties like LIFE and JUSTICE.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oklahoma is a shitty place. Very glad that the employees are safe. McDonalds (and / or that lady) better cover their medical bills.

Also, I hate the police used the word "gunplay" in a report where people were actually shot.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
What the actual fuck is wrong with America. I straight up don't understand trying to kill multiple people because you want a $2 hamburger.

fenners

Oct 27, 2017
Those employees really should have worked harder to get out of the way of her Freedom Shots. It's her 2nd Amendment right, after all.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
As a Canadian, I'm still kind of stunned to see stories like this coming out of the USA, but at the same time, it can't be the only country where people are freaking out like this. Maybe there are shoot outs in India or something that we're just not hearing about, it can't JUST be the USA, can it?

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure somewhere a district attorney will decline prosecution because this woman is a third cousin or some shit.

Oct 26, 2017
As a Canadian, I'm still kind of stunned to see stories like this coming out of the USA, but at the same time, it can't be the only country where people are freaking out like this. Maybe there are shoot outs in India or something that we're just not hearing about, it can't JUST be the USA, can it?

2010_homicide_suicide_rates_high-income_countries.png

It's overwhelmingly an American problem. If you want a more recent graph

promo_wide-412d808126ead32642a4ebb91c9b19cf45c3be28.png

Aka, things haven't changed much from 2010 to 2016.

Last edited:

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I know the answer is that these people are fucking braindead, but I just have to wonder how someone reaches the point where they decide "yup, this worth killing someone and going to prison over. Totally."

God, this shit makes me feel ashamed to live in this country

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Probably didn't like being told what to do because of a "hoax" that made a non-issue an "issue" for her so why not just kill people, right?