• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
I thought this would be a bunch of clips within 26 seconds.

The three bangs on the keyboard are engraved deep within my mind.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Am I to believe they had wireless keyboards back then? Good to know they were faking videos way back then too though.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
This one always gets me in the nostalgia.

TIL it's a Geico commercial. I always thought it was like 10-10-220 or something.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I clicked this thread hoping for this:

Disappointed :(
Yo.

YO.

As a kid, I think my parents found this at a dollar store or Big Lots or someplace for me & for the longest time, I could never remember what the hell this was aside from the fact it was a play on "video" & in the credits, there was a snake vampire thing.

Had no idea this was from another country.

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Yo.

YO.

As a kid, I think my parents found this at a dollar store or Big Lots or someplace for me & for the longest time, I could never remember what the hell this was aside from the fact it was a play on "video" & in the credits, there was a snake vampire thing.

Had no idea this was from another country.
It's actually Canadian, called Ovide & The Gang. It got translated to Dutch for the Netherlands and Belgian market :)

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago

A FunnyJunk classic.

"I don't care what you want on it, every pizza comes with pepperoni and nine millimeter bullets on it. If you don't like it, I don't care, 'cause you'll receive one anyhow."