• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Old dude from this clip is still alive 25 years later. Sheeeeeeeeeeit...
sandlerbarker1.gif

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
Easily the best golf movie of all time. Also the only Adam Sandler movie I ever liked.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Great movie. Between this, water boy and to a lesser degree billy madison, the guy can crank out garbage the rest of his career. He has earned it

SpoonSpatula

Oct 27, 2017
The first 3 DVD's I ever bought were The Matrix, Waterboy and Happy Gilmore. And then.... I discovered that I didn't have the correct software installed on the laptop (it could only play the special features on the disc, not the actual movie. Anyone remember what the 'free' software was called that came with those early DVD's?) So I had to wait a few more months for a DVD player. Still worth it!

Don't forget the third gem of the holy trinity: Little Nicky

And I'll throw Big Daddy into the mix too, just because.

Last edited:

UF_C

Oct 25, 2017
I wanna kiss you all over
And over again
I wanna kiss you all over
Till the night closes in

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
To this day, whenever I'm about to run into something my wife shouts, "HAPPY LOOK OUT AHHH!"

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
This one and The Longest Yard are easily my favourite Adam Sandler and sports films. Totally rewatchables and still funny. Even in dub form.

Oct 25, 2017
Goat Sandler film. Holy fuck it's funny.

the best Is the kid "hey mr, you gotta wear a helmet"

don't worry about it, kid.

"AWEEESOME"

Then in the background he takes a fastball to the chest and gets sent to destination fucked.

Also Julie Bowen in lingerie out of the water? Jesus fuck 12 year old me was feeling something.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, after watching the Shooter McGavin tweet, it just hit me that he was in an episode of Psych.

legend166

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how much of a hot take this is these days but I recently rewatched this and Caddyshack and came away thinking Happy Gilmore is so much better than Caddyshack.

Caddyshack's got that 80s comedy vibe of 'we were all doing cocaine when we made this movie so like half the jokes are only funny if you're on drugs'. Gilmore is just all around funny. Aged a million times better.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This was the only Adam Sandler comedy that I ever liked.
Adam Sandler was easily the worst thing about it, though.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
you eat pieces of shit for breakfast ?
Legit some of the best comedic delivery I've ever seen in a film.

I got a Cameo from McDonald for my brother because 9ur family loves this movie, and according to McDonald, he actually ad-libbed this line! It was the first day of shooting (I assume they did all the scenes of his grandma's house on that day), and he and Adam just made up that back and forth on the spot

SM0KE

Oct 27, 2017
You know what? You're a lousy kindergarten teacher. I've seen those finger painting you bring home and they SUCK!

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Friends listen to Endless Love in the dark.

Love the delivery on that line. That sheepish giggle. Perfection.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Hey it is about time, i just couldn't get the ball in the hole I wanted to but I just couldn't get it--

hits-fan.gif

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
GOOD THEN GET THE HELL OUTTA MY LIFE
BEAT IT
WHO NEEDS YA
LEAVE ME ALONE

Last edited: