• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Booker.DeWitt

Oct 25, 2017

statham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FloRida
Cliffnotes? MS does a good thing for active and veterans, outcome of thread, Peeps attacking MS and Military peeps. Yes this is currently happening while I'm typing this. unbelievable right?

Wowzors

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
Man, you are completely ignoring how China is getting strong. That assessment came from the former secretary of defense Mattis.

Their economy is booming and they are spending a lot on their military

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/t...st-powerful-military-the-planet-by-2050-24779

To be fair, that is what one in a military position would be saying to acquire additional military funding. Doesn't mean it's not true but it serves two purposes.

borat

Banned
Jan 2, 2018
Good guy ms? I don't know if you know this but that phrase has implications that they are being disengenous, and are doing this just to "look" good.
Kinda stir the pot and immature phrase.

heres a hint: corporations don't ever do anything without thinking it will generate return, whether that's financial or improving their image

this promotion is a good way to improve their public image, cuz americans love army guys and stuff

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Man, you are completely ignoring how China is getting strong. That assessment came from the former secretary of defense Mattis.

Their economy is booming and they are spending a lot on their military

I know what you're talking about, and he is speaking about if the US stays stagnant. It's not going to magically happen and there is an economy bubble eventually going to burst in China. I'm not going to elaborate further because of obvious reasons.

Anyway, I hope the deal goes active again. My account is ready.

Blizzcut

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I feel that quite a few people exploited this awesome giveaway just to resell the codes. Which is unfortunate for those of us that are more soley invested in the Xbox ecosystem. Alas, I was just too late. As per usual. Ughhh...

blockhead1700

Nov 3, 2017
I managed to get in on this earlier. Got both game pass and live.

This isn't the first time Microsoft has had promotions for AD/veterans. I remember getting Office 2013 for like 10 bucks back in the day through an offer they had.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Hopefully more of that Game Pass offer becomes available, but if it doesn't oh well... connected my ID.me account and got a free copy of The Silent Age for PC, game seemed pretty good based on the hour or so I played of it on iPad.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Official Staff Communication
The deal linked in the opening post is no longer active. Therefore, this thread will be locked. If the deal reappears, a new thread can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.