• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
Don't think those games are available for shipping, gotta pick em up in store. Nothing near me has them.

Muji

Banned
Jul 27, 2021
I'm looking for a gaming monitor... maybe something that was QHD so I could hook up my console at some point (if the ps5 ever gets a update to support that anyway)lol)

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
FWIW, IIRC the Walmart one was the edition that includes an actual Hot Wheels car for the same price. Similar deal, but not quite the same.

Ya, theirs was an exclusive bundled with a toy car but unless you were dead set on needing that, I would just get the game for $25.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised Amazon hasn't price matched Life is Strange True colors on Xbox yet.

ijm72

Oct 27, 2017
slickdeals.net

2TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0 NVMe Solid State Drive $280 + Free Shipping

Newegg has 2TB Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe Solid State Drive (MZ-V8P2T0B/AM) for $319.99 - $40 w/ promo code BFFRDY73 = $279.99. Shipping is free. Thanks to Community Member sr71 for ...

Thanks to you both!

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Like another user here, Ghost of Tsushima from Dell got canceled, so keep an eye out. Kept my earlier $40 from Walmart but still unfortunate.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
I know this isnt really gaming related...but I cant find the Etcetc variant of the black friday thread, so sorry if this is off topic.

Which of these is recommended more (other than price)

I just got done shopping for a vacuum myself and $599 for the Outsize is an absolute steal. It has nearly double the run-time as the V10 and includes that handy battery indicator. Coming from a traditional vacuum, these Dyson stick vacuums are actually life-changing.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I just got done shopping for a vacuum myself and $599 for the Outsize is an absolute steal. It has nearly double the run-time as the V10 and includes that handy battery indicator. Coming from a traditional vacuum, these Dyson stick vacuums are actually life-changing.

Thanks! The Outsize has two batteries which sounds great - would hate to charge in between floors lol

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Should I keep waiting for a sale on the Xbox expansion card or just buy full price

I'd wait. I bet Target or someone does something that's like 10% off electronics and it'll get covered under that. If you have a Red Card, that's almost 15% off. Discounts can be had on it even if they aren't massive.

I just want a deal on Xbox live so I can convert it to game pass :(

This is probably the best you're going to get:

www.newegg.com

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership US (Digital Code) - Newegg.com

Buy Xbox Gold Live: 12 Month Membership US Registered Account Only (Digital Code) with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Foofaraw

Oct 25, 2017
Ghost of Tsushima canceled by Dell citing pricing error. At least I got the $15 NEOTWEWY from Wal-Mart

Oct 27, 2017
Weirdly enough I also got an email from Dell saying that my GoT order was canceled. But it definitely shipped already and is supposed to arrive on Monday.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Can I get the PS4 version of Death Stranding and still upgrade it to Director's Cut for $10?

Status
Not open for further replies.