• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
Been looking for a deal on the Pulse 3D headset (preferably in Germany but US works too) but it doesn't look like there is going to be one unless something pops up on Cyber Monday.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Man, some time in the middle of the night Walmart dropped the price of the Aqua Shift Xbox controller to $49 to be like the rest of the controllers and now it's sold out. It wasn't before cuz I kept checking on it to see if they would. Would have snagged that easily.

Legend J 858

Oct 25, 2018
Damn, wanted to get Hitman 3 PS5 for my sis for Christmas and it's sold out across the board.

Gamestop and if you don't want to pay for and have to wait for it to get shipped and delivered. Call or go into your local Gamestop store. I went to pick up my order of Resident Evil Village and asked my store if they had a copy of Hitman 3 for PS5 and picked it up there also.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
no eshop sale on eastward or disco elysium... or a lot of other things i wanted. lol. damnit.

Gamestop and if you don't want to pay for and have to wait for it to get shipped and delivered. Call or go into your local Gamestop store. I went to pick up my order of Resident Evil Village and asked my store if they had a copy of Hitman 3 for PS5 and picked it up there also.

ooo... alrighty.

Oct 27, 2017
Man, some time in the middle of the night Walmart dropped the price of the Aqua Shift Xbox controller to $49 to be like the rest of the controllers and now it's sold out. It wasn't before cuz I kept checking on it to see if they would. Would have snagged that easily.
Damn if I knew it would go on sale too I wouldn't have gotten another color controller last week, oh well.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
eShop sale is up! <Checks wishlist...> Nothing I want is on sale. Well one thing is but it's still too expensive.

Is Deadly Premonition 2 a permanent exclusive or do we expect it to come to PC or something in the future?

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm I think it's finally time to get Dragon Quest XI S. But which platform to get it on? I like the idea of it on Switch as I have the portability factor. But at the cost of worse visuals.

I also have a PS5 and series x. I know it's on game pass and I've played a little bit of it there, but isn't it likely to leave soon as it hit game pass a year ago? (Square Enix games usually only last a year right?). No way I'm beating it before it leaves in December if that happens. So no matter what I'm buying it.

leaning towards switch again for portability. But yeah, any advice / suggestions?

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Scarlet Nexus is $24.99 on Amazon again, both PS4 and PS5 this time (though it is another PS4 game with a free PS5 upgrade if you want to go that route).

gar3

Oct 25, 2017
New Cumberland, PA USA
Hmm I think it's finally time to get Dragon Quest XI S. But which platform to get it on? I like the idea of it on Switch as I have the portability factor. But at the cost of worse visuals.

I also have a PS5 and series x. I know it's on game pass and I've played a little bit of it there, but isn't it likely to leave soon as it hit game pass a year ago? (Square Enix games usually only last a year right?). No way I'm beating it before it leaves in December if that happens. So no matter what I'm buying it.

leaning towards switch again for portability. But yeah, any advice / suggestions?
I bought it on both Switch and Xbox. I primarily played on Xbox but my daughter finished it on Switch and is close to finishing it again on Xbox. Both of us prefer playing it on XBSX due to 2160p and 60fps. The game features VRR, too, so if your TV/monitor supports that you are all set. If you don't have a 4K capable TV/monitor, then the portability of Switch might be better.

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
I bought it on both Switch and Xbox. I primarily played on Xbox but my daughter finished it on Switch and is close to finishing it again on Xbox. Both of us prefer playing it on XBSX due to 2160p and 60fps. The game features VRR, too, so if your TV/monitor supports that you are all set. If you don't have a 4K capable TV/monitor, then the portability of Switch might be better.

I've got an 85" 4K HDR tv so….. lol

but man, was it about the switch that just …. Pulls me? Lol. Like, this shouldn't be a tough choice

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's only $2 less than the Expansion Pass for the same content, or am I missing something about why this is a good deal?

I actually forgot about that

But as I told someone else who reminded me, upon doing research, it seems a notable difference is that buying Torna digitally allows me to not be forced to keep XB2 in order to play it, whereas getting Torna through the expansion pass can only be played through XB2

And it seems I still get the rest of the expansion pass dlc for the main game anyhow

tacocat

Alt account
Banned
Jan 17, 2020
Anybody think Battlefield 2042 will see a discount? I do not want to pay full price for it.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017

I couldn't resist picking this up, but probably a dumb purchase since I can't see myself playing this for another 6 months where it may actually be cheaper.

I have Gears 4/5, Tomb Raider: Rotate, Ori, BotW, both Spidermans, Xeno Blade definitive edition, other random switch games, and Demon Souls all ahead of this...

Now that I've listed all of this out, maybe I should just cancel this order, lmao

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping GOTG would match the recent console sale price.

So much for PC games being cheaper than console.

It's the same price as digital storefronts? Big publishers give the same digital discount on all the major store fronts now, for the most part.

Need to wait and see if a 3rd party key reseller site now offers a bigger discount.

pvin626

Nov 16, 2017
I couldn't resist picking this up, but probably a dumb purchase since I can't see myself playing this for another 6 months where it may actually be cheaper.

I have Gears 4/5, Tomb Raider: Rotate, Ori, BotW, both Spidermans, Xeno Blade definitive edition, other random switch games, and Demon Souls all ahead of this...

Now that I've listed all of this out, maybe I should just cancel this order, lmao

Sell it to me instead!

realweirdo

Alt-Account
Jul 8, 2021
Any sales on pre built gaming desktops?

Everything that I am seeing has been pretty middling at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.