• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is Kornaki running on?

• Fumes

Votes: 79 3.6%
  • Coffee

Votes: 41 1.8%
  • Chaos Emeralds

Votes: 738 33.2%
  • Regeneron Drug cocktail

Votes: 195 8.8%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 391 17.6%
  • Thor 2:DarkWorld

Votes: 780 35.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
While I know anything can happen I am very optimistic about the outcome and I want to spread that optimism around, so here's some important things to remember if you're feeling doomy right now. Yes I've posted this several times tonight, sorry, I just think it bears repeating.

Remember how thin a victory Trump had last time.

Wisconsin (Trump by 0.8%) - 22,177 votes.
Michigan (Trump by 0.2%) - 10,704 votes.
Pennsylvania (Trump by 0.7%) - 46,765 votes.

Then remember what we did in 2018:

We beat them in Wisconsin's house election by 190,000.
We also beat them in the Michigan house election by 190,000.
In Philadelphia we beat them by 500,000.

Joe Biden is winning outside the margin of error in all three of these states.

----

We already have probably as many votes in the bank for Joe Biden right now as Trump got in total in 2016. There's gonna be another 15 million, or more, through election day votes and last-minute mail-in ballots.

This would be a far, far bigger upset victory than 2016, if Trump somehow squeaks it. There are a lot of reasons to feel good right now.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
tenor.gif

I'm ready

mangopositive

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
So freaking glad I already voted and it was accepted (Go blue, GA!). Also glad I work from home tomorrow and Wednesday. Wednesday is "symbolically" working from home. The hangover will not be symbolic. Maybe symbolic of the last 4 years.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
While I know anything can happen I am very optimistic about the outcome and I want to spread that optimism around, so here's some important things to remember if you're feeling doomy right now. Yes I've posted this several times tonight, sorry, I just think it bears repeating.

In Philly we beat them by 500,000.

----

We already have probably as many votes in the bank for Joe Biden right now than Trump got in total in 2016. There's gonna be another 15 million, or more, through election day votes and last-minute mail-in ballots.

This would be a far, far bigger upset victory than 2016, if Trump somehow squeaks it. There are a lot of reasons to feel good right now.
Fully agree. It's what I've been telling myself. There's no way we couldn't claw back such a thin margin after these 4 years. I already know a few voters (in PA) who voted for Trump but are now enthusiastic to vote for Biden. People just really didn't like Hillary.

I also think a lot of people voted for Trump just thinking he couldn't win.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Remember Trump only won last time due to apathy and that's an easy thing to overcome. And he won by a sliver too

III-V

Oct 25, 2017

In Philly we beat them by 500,000.

Joe Biden is winning outside the margin of error in all three of these states.

----

We already have probably as many votes in the bank for Joe Biden right now as Trump got in total in 2016. There's gonna be another 15 million, or more, through election day votes and last-minute mail-in ballots.

Yes really high turnout before Election Day points to good things, even with a pandemic we know that majority R chose to wait and vote in person tomorrow.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I may have to stay off Twitter.

If I see one more "God bless President Trump" thing from an account sourcing everything from Fox News and pressing on Biden being inappropriate with women WHEN TRUMP IS THEIR GUY I'm gonna explode.

g23

Oct 27, 2017
Serious Question: what would Trump's chances be if it weren't for COVID?

Ellyshia

Oct 27, 2017
Whatever happens, this election will be one for the ages. But also, Biden Harris better fucking win in a blowout.

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Will be at the polls in Kentucky bright and early. It won't matter but I will gladly do my part in trying to vote out Trump and McConnell.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe that I have to say this in an election thread, but

Stay safe US Era

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I have no faith in Florida, I live in Miami and I can't go ten seconds without seeing a trump supporter at work, and this quarantine has turned my mother and little brother into the worst kinds of Trump supporters, it's straight up hell in here

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please let Biden win and have something good happen in 2020

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
Yes really high turnout before Election Day points to good things, even with a pandemic we know that majority R chose to wait and vote in person tomorrow.
Not in comparable numbers to the democratic early vote. Trump has shown very little signs of expanding his base and although he's probably going to see some small increase in turnout compared to 2016, it's more a result of turnout being higher this year in general than anything he's actually done.

I think his ceiling is sixty-eight million. 2020 can prove me wrong, but on this one... I'd be flabbergasted.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just want to say it's been a real shit ride these 4 years. I'm going into today with my hopes and dreams sky high. Hope everyone else does the same and put that energy out there. So done with all the bullshit.

Wes D. Mess

Avenger
Aug 11, 2018
Chicago
For the rest of the world, do what's right America and we can just pretend that these last 4 years never happened

nonononono

We can't even PRETEND to act like these 4 years never happened. It needs to be etched into our collective conscious so the people responsible for allowing someone like Trump to become president (the GOP) can be properly dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.