• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is Kornaki running on?

• Fumes

Votes: 79 3.6%
  • Coffee

Votes: 41 1.8%
  • Chaos Emeralds

Votes: 738 33.2%
  • Regeneron Drug cocktail

Votes: 195 8.8%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 391 17.6%
  • Thor 2:DarkWorld

Votes: 780 35.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartofWinds

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't been able to focus all day lol, wondering if there'll be protests at the college campus I'm at no matter the outcome tomorrow.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
tumblr_inline_pnf37qT5GR1t1k0l9_540.gif

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Listening to Beto now...if Texas goes blue that's it, everyone can literally just go to bed and sleep the best sleep in the last 4 years. Ballots have already started being tabulated since Friday. Come on Texas, bring it home.

Neo C.

Nov 9, 2017
Fight till the very last minute, the fight isn't over until it's over. Best wishes from the other side of the globe!

DJ88

Oct 26, 2017
I vividly remember that realization that it'd likely be 4 fucking years until we had a chance to see this shit stain out of the White House. The next 4 years felt so daunting and an eternity away.

I still can't believe that day's finally here. Pleeeeeease let's not fuck this up.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
We need to win the Senate if we want to get any shit done before the potential flip in 2022. Please go out and vote if you can.

Oct 28, 2017
I vividly remember that realization that it'd likely be 4 fucking years until we had a chance to kick this shit stain out of the White House. The next 4 years felt so daunting and an eternity away.

I still can't believe that day's finally here. Pleeeeeease let's not fuck this up.
Trump must have time powers because certainly did not make it feel like four years.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh. I won't sleep tonight. I'll never forget the somber feeling and just how quiet it was all across my college campus 4 years ago. Never again.

Meta

Oct 29, 2017
Honestly, this feels like the most fitting videogame song for what we're about to endure...because we're ready for it.

Good luck, everyone.

Anyone want to photoshop Biden as Trevor, Harris as Sypha, Beto as Grant, and Obama as Spock/Alucard?

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
All four of this households early votes have been counted in NC. It's been an honor slogging through the last four years with you all era.

Stay resolute, no matter the outcome. And remember to help one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.