• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is Kornaki running on?

• Fumes

Votes: 79 3.6%
  • Coffee

Votes: 41 1.8%
  • Chaos Emeralds

Votes: 738 33.2%
  • Regeneron Drug cocktail

Votes: 195 8.8%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 391 17.6%
  • Thor 2:DarkWorld

Votes: 780 35.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
ydH4ljq.gif

We need the gif of Biden face on Gandalf riding in at dawn with a backup army of voters.

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
You guys got this. You got this.

American's have elected their Greatest leaders in history when it was facing its worst adversity where the country was at a precipice of failing.

Lincoln during the fight to end slavery

FDR guiding the country through the Great Depression and the Second World War

Biden is the right person for the right moment.

Sonicfan1373

Nov 24, 2017
I am looking at the polls tightening in Pennsylvania and I am terrified. Please come through for us Pennsylvania.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
imagine being not stressed enough to actually be able to sleep tonight

can't relate

Nov 27, 2017
California
Feels like a toss up with swing states once again deciding the fate of the country
fuck polls, don't mean shit

I expect riots and protests no matter who wins

Oct 26, 2017
My son is 6, was also 2 in 2016. He has been talking about how great Joe Biden is and draws pictures of Trump having to move away, getting chased by animals, living in shambles in Africa wilderness (which I thought was appropriate given his shithole countries quote). Great stuff. Your daughter will see the first woman Vice President, and that's something to feel good about.

I thought about this as well, and it felt good. But I still can't let myself believe it yet. It has to actually happen this time before I'll accept it.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have been pretty docile all week but this made me tear the fuck up, again and I am feeling the weight of history now:

I hope when we wake up tomorrow, the nightmare is over

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I clicked into this thinking it's PoliERA for some reason. Let's get that motherfucker out of the People's House and crush his damn cronies along the way!

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
One thing I regret is my grandmother died before she could see this piece of shit kicked out. Die hard Democrat and she hated Trump. She would have loved to have seen this day.

Sonicfan1373

Nov 24, 2017
Southeast PA going blue, heres hoping our dumbfuck neighbors in central PA have some sense
Is that an improvement over 2016 (where they blue then or red?)

PA might not even matter.
True. But PA gives the clearest pathway for Biden (even though he has more options, I would be more comfortable if it ended with PA; although it would be sweet to see Florida, Georgia, and Arizona flip towards Biden.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
You guys got this. You got this.

American's have elected their Greatest leaders in history when it was facing its worst adversity where the country was at a precipice of failing.

Lincoln during the fight to end slavery

FDR guiding the country through the Great Depression and the Second World War

Biden is the right person for the right moment.
I've been thinking about this.

If Biden, heaven forbid, does lose to Trump, then what exactly is the path forward from that? In this case, Biden was our best shot at beating the worst president in modern times and he still failed. How would we ever take back the Presidency from the Republicans again? I just can't see it.

*sigh* I need to stop letting my thoughts run wild. I just end up in a terrifying place.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I do worry that we're going to see some truly abhorrent stuff if Biden wins and some Trump supporters feel like it's rigged. But then I remember that it's basically been 4 years of similar behaviour, so who knows.
We'll never hear the end of it that's for sure. I'm actually worried about certain polling places tomorrow and Trump thugs trying to intimidate voters. I can see something escalate to the point of violence.

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
PLEASE don't screw this up. If Trump gets it again, the ripples on the geopolitical landscape will be devastating... Besides all the rest... Covid, climate change, terrorism, intolerance, racism, all very much worse.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I can't imagine Biden losing at this point, I just can't

Time to vote this fucker out

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I've been thinking about this.

If Biden, heaven forbid, does lose to Trump, then what exactly is the path forward from that? In this case, Biden was our best shot at beating the worst president in modern times and he still failed. How would we ever take back the Presidency from the Republicans again? I just can't see it.

*sigh* I need to stop letting my thoughts run wild. I just end up in a terrifying place.
I mean at that point we get our own democratic celebrity to run.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
I pray the remaining 39% vote in person tomorrow and that all the early votes were not just everyone who was ready to vote.

If dems do not vote tomorrow its over. Early vote or no.

Fathead

Oct 31, 2017
There is a legitimate question about whether the drive thru sites would count as "structures" as per texas law for actual election day so that's why they are shut down.

Sonicfan1373

Nov 24, 2017
They really haven't tightened and have been stable ~5-6 for a month

RCP has it down to +2.6 for Biden and 538 has it +4.7 for Biden. Although there are some questionable polls in those aggregates. With that said, I think 2016 could be chucked to Dem enthusiasm being down along with splinters between centrist dems and progressives; I don't think that will be an issue this year as there is far more unity. I am wishing for the best, but my anxiety will not rest until the end of the election (hopefully with a sizeable Biden victory).

Status
Not open for further replies.