• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is Kornaki running on?

• Fumes

Votes: 79 3.6%
  • Coffee

Votes: 41 1.8%
  • Chaos Emeralds

Votes: 738 33.2%
  • Regeneron Drug cocktail

Votes: 195 8.8%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 391 17.6%
  • Thor 2:DarkWorld

Votes: 780 35.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quixzlizx

Oct 25, 2017
I've already done my part to knock Lee Zeldin the fuck out of NY-01. This district is Boomerville, but I'm crossing my fingers.

Plax

Nov 23, 2019
BE7697-EA-3-A59-44-DA-9730-3-F2-F530-B4267.jpg

I enjoyed this. A lot.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
What time tomorrow will the various news media outlets start calling the projected winner?
Calling a winner? That really varies. First results won't start coming until 7-8pm eastern. From there, it just depends on what turnout is looking like and how the votes are going. More clear races might be able to be called almost immediately. Others will take deeper into the night and even the next day or so.

And likely no overall winner called even if it's kind of obvious until California closes their polls, IIRC.

Oct 26, 2017
These "Texas is going blue this year!" takes remind me way too much of the overly-confident refrain from four years ago about how we may never see another Republican President in our lifetimes.

Yeah, I know. This isn't 2016. Everything is different now. I get it.

But unless and until Biden is actually elected President, I refuse to believe he even has a chance.

2016 still hurts. I told my (then) two-year old daughter that we were going to elect our first female President, which proves my daughter can be anything she wants to be when she grows up. Then Trump and his racist, childish little trolls threw up all over it.

Not again. I don't believe it and I won't believe it. Not until it's over.

SolidSnakeBoy

May 21, 2018
Alright I think I'm ready for tomorrow. I'll leave you with one of gaming's most soothing and highly inspiring songs. This nation will hopefully reach the end of a journey in search for itself, and as the song so elegantly puts it:

somewhere in the answer
There is a hope to carry on...

CerealKi11a

Chicken Chaser
May 3, 2018
These "Texas is going blue this year!" takes remind me way too much of the overly-confident refrain from four years ago about how we may never see another Republican President in our lifetimes.

But unless and until Biden is actually elected President, I refuse to believe he even has a chance.

2016 still hurts. I told my (then) two-year old daughter that we were going to elect our first female President, which proves my daughter can be anything she wants to be when she grows up. Then Trump and his racist, childish little trolls threw up all over it.

I know the polls this time are different and election PTSD and all that, but I was just remarking on this with some friends the other day. I thought the exact same thing, how Republicans were toast. Donald fucking Trump saved the Republican party by dragging them ass backwards in time, and I still can't fucking believe it. A Reality TV Show president... hopefully he can be voted off this island on tomorrow's god-forsaken episode.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Trump is going to lose and the fall out will be crazy. His fan base is going to cry foul and I'm going to laugh in all their faces. I'm looking forward to this.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I am central FL and in a reliably blue county, but what the hell is going on down there in South Florida between Latinos for Trump with that fucking song and possibly low turnout? Seeing shit like that makes me think polls are off for FL. I don't think I have seen anything like that, at least I don't remember it.
Man that fucking song, everytime I ether say something negative about Trump or try to defend Biden, I would then get a Cuban Trump supporter shout the lyrics in my face

Take it from a Cuban, my kind is the worst

Plax

Nov 23, 2019
Trump is going to lose and the fall out will be crazy. His fan base is going to cry foul and I'm going to laugh in all their faces. I'm looking forward to this.

I do worry that we're going to see some truly abhorrent stuff if Biden wins and some Trump supporters feel like it's rigged. But then I remember that it's basically been 4 years of similar behaviour, so who knows.

Mr. RPG

Oct 25, 2017

This isn't 2016. Hillary Clinton isn't running this time.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017

My son is 6, was also 2 in 2016. He has been talking about how great Joe Biden is and draws pictures of Trump having to move away, getting chased by animals, living in shambles in Africa wilderness (which I thought was appropriate given his shithole countries quote). Great stuff. Your daughter will see the first woman Vice President, and that's something to feel good about.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Did Mark Hamill really do this ad from the Lincoln Project?

youtu.be

Absentee

Donald Trump doesn't get to decide the future of America's leadership. The American people do.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Trump gets blown out with no legs to stand on cheating fuckery, he's just gonna be a whiney ass emo bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.