• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
screenshot_2019-06-285kkd0.png

This is the same talking point and the same problem is that it isn't a plan it's framed like an assignment.
But she mentions more specifics lower in that paragraph

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
chuck todd should be banned from punditry and fucking news in any way shape or form.

he was an okay numbers guy, but not even better than fucking nate silver and somehow nbc thought he had any real inkling for actual journalism. he's a disgrace to tim russert's spot

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
having all of these candidates fart out quick 5 word answers about the state and future of our country to fit in more commercial breaks is a pretty good representation of where we're at

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
All this makes me want is a real debate between the top 6 or so candidates so they can get into more substance and have a little more back and forth.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Did read the part where it says she'll mandate??

"the most comprehensive federal backgrounds checks in history"

I can also end world hunger, I need to tell how I will do it. I find it pretty spectacular that one of her main points is that she expects something to happen in 100 days rather than a plan of how it should go. That's just ridiculous by many metrics

and I read the paragraph, the checks is not the same as the loophole closing that literally everyone supports.

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im starting to think harris is the key to trumps downfall. Nothing scares him more than a strong black woman.

devilhawk

Oct 27, 2017
Kamala may have the best one off moment and I think Pete has been the most consistent overall. I don't think Biden or Bernie are going to be harmed much. Their performances were just pretty mediocre.

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
For night one and what we've seen of night two, my top ranking is as follows:

1. Harris
2. Castro
3. Warren
4. Sanders
5. Buttigieg

The rest are seriously lacking in one way or another worse than the rest.

Harris has pleasantly surprised me tonight.