• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kittenbreath

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
John Kennedy could put a man on the moon before the end of the decade because it was the middle of the Cold War and Congress was willing to throw any amount of money at any cause just to own Russia

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
I think if you look at policy and history then he is? Kamala talked a big game as District Attorney but only ended up making things worse where as Berie's screwed up on a PR level buy constantly pushed for progressive politics in regards to inequality.

Bernie has an extensive political career where he's always pushed for progressive change. Yes he points back to the main structural causes but even your framing of how he handled the Roe question is dishonest.

He was asked a question what he would do if Roe was overturned. He talked about how he would prevent that from happening, and never got near the question asked. When he was given another chance, he pretended saying Medicare for All would cover abortion somehow meant Roe was irrelevant. That's not the way it works.

medinaria

Oct 30, 2017
literally the best possible debate strategy for sanders right now is to just give his stump speech

he's a known candidate, he has a floor of like 10-15% in the polls, he's an absolute mortal lock to make it to the stages with less people. it doesn't matter what he says today, because nobody's opinion of him is changing here. nobody's really even attacking him, and he can just sit here and wait for biden to get murdered by harris or whatever

so I mean, good on him, I guess. don't have a major fuckup and wait for the b-team to get off the stage

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017
CLIMATE CHANGE

everything else can wait... There is no point in good health care when the planet is on fire!

Sykdom

Banned
Feb 12, 2019
California
User banned (3 days): off-topic, inappropriate, sexist commentary + previous infractions for inappropriate rhetoric.
shes hot af for what shes workin with

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
legendary ratio

BfHGn9U.png