• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Snowy

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Bernie deserves all the flack he gets on numerous angles. And he's going to fuck us again because his ego would prefer letting Trump get another 4 years than pass the torch to someone else. He hasn't earned my trust for the shit he's pulled or the incompetence he's displayed.

He didn't fuck us the first time.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Kamala is nobody's VP based on tonight's performance.

She's dog-walking everyone.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Yang might just get that assistant management position at Target if he keeps interviewing this well

BrutalInsane

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Kamala > Buttigieg > maayyyybe Sewell > > > > > > > milquetoast rest of the crowd > kooky crystal lady at the halftime.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They've been the clear standouts of the debate, but you gotta factor in people from yesterday's as well honestly
True, and I didn't in this post. Warren then. The three of them, those are my standouts.

One of them isn't a cop.
Yeah this could definitely be a factor. She needs to be tested more and vigorously on her record.

Warren did well enough yesterday.
Agreed and it was an error of mine to omit her, but honestly I was only considering in my head folks from tonight. That was my error.