• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jun 20, 2019
Which makes absolutely no sense. The issue with Wyoming vs California's apportionment of Senate votes has nothing to do with the division of landownership in either state.
Of course it does. Class is a real thing, and the working class is at a much greater structural disadvantage in Wyoming than in California. This explains the difference in their politics.

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
xv7wGT2.png

biden...you have been invoked

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Was OP banned for the "high chief" joke?

Didn't know this was on tonight so just now starting from the beginning. I can't wait for Klob to stop being at these.

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
I know Era hates it, but Biden is doing well tonight so far. Warren is as well, but she still seems too....erudite for the typical American. She needs to somehow eat into Biden's supporters with some old fashioned pandering.

subrock

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Harris is your drunk aunt stealing the floor in a group discussion, taking 2 minutes to say something boring, and then ending with a dirty joke

Prodigal Son

Oct 27, 2017
I'm all in for Warren shes good, and eat trump alive
my biggest problem with warren is that trump would successfully bully the shit out of her in a debate and her loss would be interpreted by every news outlet as a referendum on leftism by the american electorate. she doesnt do well in a lot of hypothetical matchup polls and that scares the fuck out of me.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
my biggest problem with warren is that trump would successfully bully the shit out of her in a debate and her loss would be interpreted by every news outlet as a referendum on leftism by the american electorate. she doesnt do well in a lot of hypothetical matchup polls and that scares the fuck out of me.
She is tougher than either Biden or Bernie oh the stump so how would he bully her but not them?

Oct 25, 2017
Missed the first hour or so of the debate, and wow- Bernie sounds really sick. Is he fighting a cold or something? Also yikes at that answer from Kamala. Feels like a total far cry from her performance in the first debate.

Warren seems to be doing really well so far.

Deleted member 2426

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Warren is an excellent primary candidate but would get demolished in the generals, imo. She should not win for the best interests of the world.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Then don't look at what they've said and how it was interpreted during campaigning. Look at their records.

And Harris has done more than Bernie Sanders on reforming how this country looks on at Criminal Justice. And, really, it ain't even close.
Harris was not a reformer. She did a couple decent things and a lot of regressive things. Why do you keep deflecting from her record to talk about other candidates? No one is making the claim that any of the other candidates reformed criminal justice in the past either. She had the most power to do the most work reforming California's system and she did not do that.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Have you ever actually seen Warren be bullied by anyone?

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Of course it does. Class is a real thing, and the working class is at a much greater structural disadvantage in Wyoming than in California. This explains the difference in their politics.
No, the difference in their politics is that Wyoming is a white, rural state, and when you're a white rural state, you have a tendency to elect republicans because white rural Americans are the base of the Republican party because they're socially conservative.

Fuck outta here with this "the white working class are the REAL victims of the Senate" crap.

Oct 27, 2017
I might be the only person here who strongly supported TPP and likes Biden on trade better than Bernie and Warren. Would like to see him respond here

TPP was the best immediate option with the relatively weak position much of Asia has in comparison to China. I know it's cool to hate "free trade" deals, but TPP was one of the least bad options for getting labor and climate/ environmental issues at the table while China would prefer bilateral squeezing of its neighbors so that they don't have to face their many failures

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
more diplomacy hell yeah

Harris was not a reformer. She did a couple decent things and a lot of regressive things. Why do you keep deflecting from her record to talk about other candidates? No one is making the claim that any of the other candidates reformed criminal justice in the past either. She had the most power to do the most work reforming California's system and she did not do that.

braver than the troops for engaging with the copmala stan for the third debate thread in a row

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Bring receipts. Because you have your work cut out for you.