• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As a Brit it's really strange to hear questions like "where do you get the leverage against China?" as if the Chinese aren't watching.

It's like in Britain where they talk about where the leverage is against the EU, as if the EU aren't paying attention.
I mean they have to tell the public what their plans are. They known that this is public.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I also said he couldn't escape that, but alright. It's clear that he understood the underlying evil that causes people to go astray, that's a punishing criminal justice system, poverty, etc... Because he laid out those facts, I trust his values over somebody who campaigned for being tougher on crime compared to the previous DA. That's Harris, who mostly just goes with what's popular.
Then don't look at what they've said and how it was interpreted during campaigning. Look at their records.

And Harris has done more than Bernie Sanders on reforming how this country looks on at Criminal Justice. And, really, it ain't even close.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It really is. As somebody else pointed out, he'll get a 1% bump. Well I'll say 2-3%. And he probably won't go any higher after he leaves Texas.

Dude has a bright future but not as president.

You never know. If Trump can be pres, anything is possibruuu

But I think he'd be a good VP pick.

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
Warren only faltered on health care with her inability to answer honesty, otherwise she is amazing.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
"we need to sell our stuff"

"our relationship with China is complicated"

lol no shit Kamala

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
'they steal our IP and dump crappy products into our market' lol oh brudder

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Not the best joke delivery from Harris, but miiiiiiles better than any line Klobuchar has ever said.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
78cfdf90-54b9-4af3-adf2-4065df81bf34.jpeg

Oct 27, 2017
As a Brit it's really strange to hear questions like "where do you get the leverage against China?" as if the Chinese aren't watching.

It's like in Britain where they talk about where the leverage is against the EU, as if the EU aren't paying attention.

Real leverage is based on your position in the negotiation. Real leverage doesn't care that you know it's there.

Like having a dominant currency, or technologically superior army. Sometimes the best leverage is the kind that everyone recognizes when they walk in the room

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe Trump's genitals are still a factor in our political debats

xfactor99

Oct 28, 2017
I might be the only person here who strongly supported TPP and likes Biden on trade better than Bernie and Warren. Would like to see him respond here