• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
How's the "Revolution" candidate not for ending the filibuster? That Good Ol' Boys Senate mentality runs deep.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Castro has NOT taken his foot off Biden's neck all night.

AND I LOVE IT

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Castro's going hard on Biden tonight.

Warren/Castro, I like the sound of it.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
As far as I was aware Obama deportations were focused on people that were commiting crimes. Someone correct me.

Aug 1, 2018
Man Castro landin all kinds of shots on Biden tonight

undertaker-sitting-up.gif

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Assuming that getting to the "top position" awards you a magic wand that allows you to "presto chango" is foolish. It's also the thinking that keeps leftists from going to the polls.

It's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Just admit it: you're ignoring all the good Harris did, why progressive prosecutors across the country respect her, because she didn't completely get rid of the bad-bad.
It's exactly how it works. It's called prosecutorial discretion. The DA sets the policy and behavior of all prosecutors in their local office. The AG sets the policy for DA offices in the state, and overseas their behavior. DAs and AGs have an high level of autonomy inside the justice system to direct policy unilaterally. They control what cases are pursued. They control what plea deals are offered. They control when bail is requested, and what the amounts of bail look like. She had the opportunity to make sweeping changes in the California justice system, a system which produces some of the worst outcomes in the country. She didn't, and she needs to own that. There are only like 5 progressive prosecutors in the country and they are not falling over themselves to endorse her.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Castro has done a pretty good job of getting in criticisms of the Obama Administration without crossing that line of looking like he's trashing the beloved Obama. Not a perfect job, but pretty good.