• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
why do Americans keep saying "they were the first" about stuff?

Usually being the first at something doesn't make you even remotely the best at / for it. So why do they believe that sells to a US audience?

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
she still doesn't know how to answer questions about her record

I'd say put a fork in her, but you never know

woman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
omg did you guys hear that?

someone said "yes it is, why are you lying?" in response to amy rejecting that characterization of her record

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Its funny to post this after the CBS YouGov Delegate agreggate released a few days ago showed that Warren is 50 delegates away from Biden and that Biden is down in two of the four early states (including a virtual tie in Iowa).

Hes dropped from first place in basically 3 out of 4 early states but...i guess that we are wrong?

And yet- Still up by 10 points over the next in line according to the aggregate.

So... Yes you are wrong?

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Amy and Kamala dodging those directed questions about their record not matching their rhetoric.

giphy.gif

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Bernie, Warren, Castro all looking pretty good tonight. Beto a bit, too. Klob, Biden, and Buttigieg have been garbo

THE210

Nov 30, 2017
Did she just bring up black on black crime when asked about her record on police shootings while she was governor

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
Biden, you literally wrote the crime bill.
She didn't try to reform the system from the inside. She continued the same system of oppression that 99.9% of DAs contribute to. We've had this conversation many times, you are never going to admit how poor her record as a prosecutor is for someone claiming to be progressive.
She campaigned on being more hard on crime compared to her predecessor in fact.

Oct 25, 2017
Can Biden get through even one answer without fumbling over some part of his statement like a drunken mummy?

I can't even imagine how incoherent he would be after four years of the presidency.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
you went after warren for not being direct but Kamala didn't even address the marijuana issue or really answer for her changed views.
What exactly is, "the marijuana issue"? It's a false premise.

Less people in the state of California went to jail for marijuana possession under Kamala than any DA before her since the enactment of the what is known as "The War on Drugs." And this is directly because of the direction she took.

But yeah, some people still went to jail. What exactly do you want her to say?