• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe Bernie will actually have something of substance to say when it comes to race instead of just repeating ad nausea "Trump is a racist".

Prodigal Son

Oct 27, 2017
cant wait to watch these fucking lizards out-woke each other on who can say 'racism bad' the coolest while still voting to bomb brown people in the middle east

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Haha all you 'RIP Biden' people are going to be wrong, yet again, this time next week when you see that he hasn't budged in the polls.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
I actually think all the candidates are coming across petty well tonight so far, which is not good for Biden.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Beto continues to have the problem in these debates where whenever he gives a genuinely good answer, he is immediately followed by someone who gives a better one.

Because that was perfect from Castro.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you like what Beto says, remember to donate. He's going to need it going forward as it gets harder to reach debate milestones.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
I don't follow politics very much. But I get a fake af vibe from Biden. Dude is definition of a politician to me.

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
And they would gladly not have to negotiate for health insurance under Medicare For All. Health insurance is bullshit and no one likes it. They like having health coverage
Exactly.

You know what constitutes liking your health care insurance?

1. Your doctors
2. How expensive is it
3. Not having to deal with them
4. How far away the ER is

That's literally what liking health insurance means. Medicare For All is the superior choice.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Obama has like 90% approval among Democratic voters and every focus group hated the basing of Biden saying you and Obama didn't due enough so of course everyone is praising him now.

Going negative on Obama didn't do them any favors in the second debate, so those of them still left changed their tune real quick.